RGSC Offerings 2023

OldFord

A quick update folks :yep:       Im pleased to say that all is well with the RGSC girls !

The light dep has commenced and the RGSC  Pink Cherry Pie is looking happy & healthy ,  shes also kicking up a very LOUD stink ... and i love it :wub:

A real deep funky aroma , a hint of sweetness underneath but mainly just a heavy deep funk !         Be careful if your in the garden lol     

So 5 days into light dep ,  shes tied down a tad to open her up and lets see how shes plays out :george:

large_076.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_056.JPG

Next up    RGSC  Pink  DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos  -    both plants seem very happy & healthy  , a later plant out and both are segregated due to being regs !   

Here hoping for some girl & girl action  ....we shall see :george:      Very happy with them and we shall see how it plays out ,  both of these in my Wild Card Weed comp also.  

large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPG

• Like 13

Paniks Pink Cherry Pie has been splayed open over a few weeks and im happy with it :george:

The light dep has been going a week now and fluffy mop tops appearing in June is an awesome sight to behold :yep:

large_026.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_010.JPG

A Pink Cherry Pie from another of the Old Gits Growing Group :george: 

large_007.JPGlarge_006.JPG

• Like 9

Well its official !!!       Paniks  Pink Cherry Pie is officially the smell monster of the season for me !

Its getting LOUD !!!      You can smell her all over the garden ,  a real deep deep pungent odour but get closer and its a sweet musk in the mix.  

Mrs OF rarely complains but she passed comment today :george:       I love the smell ,  awesome aroma.

See if she reigns supreme this season in the garden :yep:

• Like 8

An update on my  regs !        RGSC   Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos 

2 very healthy and happy little ones ,  coming along very nicely ,   now in final pots and been placed into a full sun location :yep:

Fingers crossed for girls ...... we shall see.         2 diff phenos,  one squat and one leggier but both on point nad perfect health.   

large_043.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_042.JPG

large_039.JPG

:george:

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

@Panik

Panik -  your Pink Cherry Pie is a visual work of art mucker :yep:     

Also quite poss one of my Top 3 Ever -   in the Aroma Stakes !!!! :wub:

My garden is approx 150 mtrs long  ,  the Pink Cherry Pie is at the bottom and i can TASTE it in my conservatory when the doors open lollol   

It is brutal but i love it :wub:      If it gets any heavier im getting into risky territory mate,  shes 4 wks into light dep and WOW 

Pics up tomoz boys & girls :yep:

I dont want to hurt your sales BUT -  if your a garden grower i strongly suggest you NOT run this in your garden unless your secluded or your neighbours are tokers :george:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

My garden is approx 150 mtrs long  ,  the Pink Cherry Pie is at the bottom and i can TASTE it in my conservatory when the doors open lollol   

Jesus Christ! 

• Like 2

Just now, Hole in the clouds said:

Jesus Christ! 

I shit you not mate !!!!      Its dangerous !      4 wks into flower in dep and im delighted its pissing down as the smells localised.    

Mrs OF isnt happy ,  lets say shes on par with my old fav the Western Winds on smell level but more pungent / deep.     

BE CAREFUL boys & girls.   

• Like 6

A few updates on the RGSC palnts  -   this is how we stand at the moment

@panik    Your Pink Cherry Pie is brutal geez lol      The smell has got me twitching badly  ,  mate if it gets much  heavier i will need to relocate her lol    

I kid you not  i can taste it in the conservatory and the plants at the other end of the garden  FFS lol       

A stunning & visually beautiful girl but volume all the way to 11  !!      I badly want to see her out and fully cooked but for now the jury is out !   

Right a few pics from the last few weeks right upto today  -  

large_034.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_084.JPGlarge_085.JPGlarge_086.JPGlarge_087.JPGlarge_088.JPGlarge_089.JPGlarge_129.JPGlarge_130.JPGlarge_131.JPGlarge_132.JPG

Next up -   

RGSC  Pink DFG  x  Gelato xx Do Si Dos   -   both doing well ,  happy / healthy and coming along nice.   

large_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_065.JPG

• Like 13

The pink cherry pie is a beauty isn't she? I'm not light deprivating mine and the smell still smacked me right in the face when I went to my PCP plot the other day.  If they smell like this now what are they gonna smell like near the end of the season?

I can imagine your missus is going to be well pissed off soon mate lol

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

The pink cherry pie is a beauty isn't she? I'm not light deprivating mine and the smell still smacked me right in the face when I went to my PCP plot the other day.  If they smell like this now what are they gonna smell like near the end of the season?

I can imagine your missus is going to be well pissed off soon mate lol

Shes female mate ...shes always pissed off lol  lol      

Nah really shes sound and i dont get shit mate,    she moans if they do get too loud but more from pissing off the local residents.   

ThePCP is indeed a stinker , its wonderful smell if its yours or you love it ,  can imagine it being very invasive if you dont appreciate it ,  im 4wks in and shes just getting louder , i see the weather folks are not predicting a hot spell so thats a blessing in a kind of way.    See how we go mate.   Either way im still game ... for now lol  

• Like 5

1 of the 2   RGSC  Pink DFG  x  Gelato x  Do Si Dos has shown its sex and i got a girl :wub:   

The other isnt far away and hoping for another girly but we shall see soon enough :yep:

• Like 2

Think it must be bad placement with my 3 PCP cos i can't smell em at all yet.

They are next to 2 mighty golds which as usual stink the only other one that proper honks so far is the little B-line f2 just brush past and u get a good whiff.

Anyways looking good dude how far into light dep are u and do u continue everyday till chop often wondered.

Just incase i win the lottery like and move somewhere withought rain be good knowledge to have. lol

• Like 3

@murphyblue    I think you may get to experience them soon enough lol      Spoken with a few people now that are experiencing similar issues and all are loud.

Poss even pheno variation playing out ?     Today its overcast and brezzy and you got to get near them to niff them , a warm calm day and its squeaky bum time lol 

Yes i normally dep right up until the last 24hrs dark period and then chop.     You can leave them to it once the hours drop but i dont want any dramas ,  not too much hassle and hoping to be able to be good enough to carry on myself in a bit nate.    My brothers working in my workshop anyway so its no hassles and wuite fortunate ,  the fellow Old Git walks the dog past my door anyway , so either or works lol       You gotta be in it to win it  lol    I hope you do win it mate :yep:

• Like 3

Looking lovely @OldFord got me really excited for the pcp now, defiantly a lovely looking plant in veg, of to check on my plots tomorrow , hopefully she is stinking out the patch :pitchfork:

big love mate

stig

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Looking lovely @OldFord got me really excited for the pcp now, defiantly a lovely looking plant in veg, of to check on my plots tomorrow , hopefully she is stinking out the patch :pitchfork:

big love mate

stig

Cheers mate :yep:     visually stunning &  an assault on the nose lol          

My plant is poorly .... need to see how it plays out !     She got damagd in the heavy winds ,  items flying around the garden and breaking  / crcaking branches   -  i removed one and repaired another ,  sadly i didnt notice one of the heavier laterals had cracked the main stem  ... now got some mani stem damage  / rot and shes looking unhappy ,  see what i can do to try help her limp home but im guessing shes going to suffer a tad.         C'est la vie  !!!      I will put her til she rots :yep:

All the best & Good Luck with yours mate

• Like 2