Time to get automated

The Green Manalishi

Just now, stu914 said:

Make your own bud...:yep:

large.SSCN0973.JPG

That's what I think I was going to nick your idea mate

• Like 2

large.0C9843A2-239A-4BF7-A13C-E3C58BB40C2B.jpeg1.0 ec fed every 4 hours for 30 seconds gives me a little runoff, the rate of growth on the big one has been crazy, apart from the agro with leaks at the beginning, the hands off approach seems to be the way to go for me, the less I put my grubby mitts on them the better they look lol 

• Like 3

large.1D0D164F-F64F-4525-8DE2-6225ECA581DA.jpegGoing to have to split these up and feed them in two groups, big ones are now flowing so they will need some bloom in their feed, these I will keep on the timer, the smaller ones will be kept going on grow nutrients and hand watered, was thinking of putting these in soil and putting them outside when it heats up a bit 

• Like 4

large.DA0E61BC-3C95-4974-8BFB-D8988A8F54D3.jpegEverything’s automated and it’s back to manual feeding for the mo’. lol

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

They look lovely bud :) I’ll stick a follow on. Since it’s not in the diaries bit I’ve missed yer last few updates. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys!!  these have been a blast to grow, I haven’t much experience with autos, and during early veg wasn’t sure where they were going, the 3 bears og the biggest of the plants didn’t seem to have many leafs on it, the growth pattern looked weird and was regretting doing it, but this was just a quick trial run to see how the system worked,  I didn’t want to put my subbies into a untested system, but the 3 bears og have quickly aged well and won me over, an absolute beast of a plant that dominates the tent, colas are fat and smell of a sweet funky lemon, stunning, and I was ready to write it off 

• Like 1

large.IMG_2249.jpeglarge.IMG_2247.jpeglarge.IMG_2250.jpeglarge.IMG_2246.jpeglarge.IMG_2251.jpeglarge.IMG_2254.jpeglarge.IMG_2255.jpegRez got its first clean yesterday, Dutch pro keep it clean added at 20ml nutes upped to 1.3. Plants fed every 4 hours. Temps and relative humidity lowered to 28c and 70%.  Extraction cranked up 60% 

• Like 1