2023 Outdoor & 420l Pot Competition.

Seedstockers-Mark

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

I still have a few beans from earlier Testers left and some recent  Autos kindly sent over by Mark , thanks.

It will be a tough love grow due to health ,  but im down for not missing out on a seasons opportunity to grow lol   

I will be doing  -  Fem   Panty Punch  &  Gelato 41        Auto  -    Candy Dawg  ,   Mandarin Panties    ,  Triton Biscotto Lime

I'll be doing the Triton Biscotto Lime and the Panty Punch, 3 of fems of each.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, latitude54 said:

I did ask @Seedstockers-Mark on PM but I imagine he’ll be super busy so thought I’d post this here in case anyone else knows the answer.. 

How does the comp work? Do we buy whatever SS seeds we fancy trying to grow and then run a diary? Or do they specify what we need to be growing?  

Choose the seeds you want, then tell Mark your choices, he will get them sent out to you. You should then run an outdoor diary, that's it basically.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I'll be doing the Triton Biscotto Lime and the Panty Punch, 3 of fems of each.

I tried the Panty Punch last season and had issues and lost it  ,  my own doing ,  so im back for another run at her  , seen some rather favourable feedback :yep:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, OldFord said:

tried the Panty Punch last season and had issues and lost it

What happened to her oldford? Rot?

Ive got a pack of these in the tub :yep:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Revive said:

What happened to her oldford? Rot?

Ive got a pack of these in the tub :yep:

My fault mate ,  put my hands up ,   i had tried the usual jump start on the season and the cold got them mate ,    the panty punch & wedding glue both baulked at the cold lol   

It was way too early but needed the jump for light dep.    They did not like the cold and stunted hard ,  took a bit before they did but no ,  unhappy girls but my fault.

Will give them both a whirl again as i owe the plants a fair shout :yep:       PP has seen some regulars posting some very impressive reviews as well.   

See how we go 

• Like 5

Fair play @OldFord due to those circumstances they deffo deserve there chance bud..

Not read that much on them but nice to hear there getting rated, ill have a scout of the boards for a read I think.

Sweet :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Fair play @OldFord due to those circumstances they deffo deserve there chance bud..

Not read that much on them but nice to hear there getting rated, ill have a scout of the boards for a read I think.

Sweet :yinyang:

I will say the Gelato 41   &  Apollo Black Cherry from same cold / early plant out turned out to be rather special plants ,   so im assuming they just were not feeling the cold :yep:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, OldFord said:

so im assuming they just were not feeling the cold 

That may well be the case as it does effect some more than others..well thats 1question that will get answered by giving them another whirl dude..your running the auto mandarin panties too aint you? I liked the sound of that so have a pack too:yep:

• Like 4

Just now, Revive said:

That may well be the case as it does effect some more than others..well thats 1question that will get answered by giving them another whirl dude..your running the auto mandarin panties too aint you? I liked the sound of that so have a pack too:yep:

Yeah mate,  Auto Mandain Panties ,  sounds  / looks impressive & high hopes  ,  same with the Candy Dawg  & Triton Lime  ,  gonna be a long hot summer  would be rude not to :yep:

I got the Panty Punch & Wedding  in the diary ,  just couldnt keep them happy ,  im confident it was just too cold as couldnt see anything untoward's mate.

Def not the plants fault and owe them a good run :yep:     Hearing comments of Face Melter in the PP's favour ... got goosebumps lol         Bring it on 

• Like 4

@OldFordThink I've got most of the seedstockers catalogue tbh lol the 500 euro prize was well spent and got me a shit load of beans.. i grabbed loads of diff 3 packs so will work through them all over time..nice to get a sample of all thats on offer :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, Revive said:

@OldFordThink I've got most of the seedstockers catalogue tbh lol the 500 euro prize was well spent and got me a shit load of beans.. i grabbed loads of diff 3 packs so will work through them all over time..nice to get a sample of all thats on offer :yep:

Shit ,  yeah i had forgot about your big ass haul of beans lol            Get a Santa Marta Haze going  ,  wouldnt mind seeing it outdoors before i have a play next season lol   

• Like 4

Absolutely love the sound of the Santa Maria haze. As for the wedding glue.... Only done the fems but they were absolutely brilliant in the jardin. Albeit with a later plant out. Candy dawg didn't bat an eyelid in the cold for me, loved it. 

• Like 4

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

Absolutely love the sound of the Santa Maria haze. As for the wedding glue.... Only done the fems but they were absolutely brilliant in the jardin. Albeit with a later plant out. Candy dawg didn't bat an eyelid in the cold for me, loved it. 

I had a pack of the Santa Marta Haze and passed it on to one of the pensioners in the group to do indoors,    its due down in a few wks ,  not seen it but really fancy a bit of long flower in the light dep for next year and its def caught the eye :yep:          Will tackle her next year for sure 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4