2023 Outdoor & 420l Pot Competition.

Seedstockers-Mark

Hello everyone :yep:

Most of you know that we will be running a 2nd outdoor grow competition on UK420 this year and we are also bringing back the 420l pot challenge (limited to 5-6 members as I've only got 7 pots).

If you would like to participate this season. Drop your names here and I'll pm you to gather relevant information. Alternatively, if you played last year or we have sponsored previously. Just PM me with your seedstockers account info + strain selections. That will make things easier for me.

As usual we will be offering up prizes for the best diaries  :bong:

1st place (x2 for general and 420l) - €500 to spend on our website www.seedstockers.com + a cool merch pack. 

2nd place(x2 for general and 420l)-  €300 to spend on our website www.seedstockers.com + a cool merch pack.

3rd place (x2 for general and 420l) - €200 to spend on our website www.seedstockers.com + a cool merch pack.

If my math is correct that €2000 in prizes up for grabs this season :headbang:

I'll have to reply to this thread when I know if Biotabs are participating this season. I don't see why they wouldn't but I can't confirm that at the moment. I'm hoping they will sponsor the general outdoors as well as the 420l pot challenge :yep:

Let's get this rockin :headbang:

Kind regards  :bong:

• Like 14

Great to see SeedStockers  & you sorting this out ,   thanks guys :yep:        Awesome news on the big ass  420's coming back  :yahoo:           even if i cant play again :wallbash:   

The very best of luck to all you boys & girls  ,  i hope you all smash it  ,   and look forward to seeing some mahoooooosive girls :yep:   

• Like 4

Well now. This is an offer that's hard to refuse. Can't do the 420 litre pot, but planning an outdoor grow anyway, so definitely up for this.

I shall head to the web site, figure out some strains and then PM. :yep:

• Like 1

Nice one Mark for putting on the competition. 

I'm getting abit old for guerilla growing so I'm not entering. I'll be cheering from the side lines for sure.

Best of luck growers 

• Like 3

Just now, Tommy tucker said:

Nice one Mark for putting on the competition. 

I'm getting abit old for guerilla growing so I'm not entering. I'll be cheering from the side lines for sure.

Best of luck growers 

hope its me youll be cheering lol 

It February tomorrow.  Time to start polishing those shovels and sheers and raiding your local wilkos for chicken shit. Those plots aren't gonna prep them selves :thumsup:

• Like 10

Already got some SS beans in the post as we speak for my garden run. I've not got the bollocks to enter a comp, but will be throwing up a diary in the growing under glass section.

Good luck ladies and gents , roll on the spring :yep:

• Like 3