2023 Outdoor & 420l Pot Competition.

Seedstockers-Mark

21 hours ago, B-real said:

I'm not entering but wishing u guys a good un.

Might throw in a few pics for fun along the way into the general comp .

Hi Pal,

Why are you not entering at all? Is it your back? Really had a fucking nightmare towards the end of the season everything went pear shaped issues with house, finance, family I could go on but it’s boring. Still not climbed out the shit yet but I’m going to try put a diary together. Not going to ask for freebies due to me bombing last year but going to find out what strains are being used for the 420lt and buy a pack from @Seedstockers-Mark
Looked at your bud pics from last year they look fucking awesome! Got to admit really like the cookies as a smoke, sweet with an almost peppery taste.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Hi Pal,

Why are you not entering at all? Is it your back? Really had a fucking nightmare towards the end of the season everything went pear shaped issues with house, finance, family I could go on but it’s boring. Still not climbed out the shit yet but I’m going to try put a diary together. Not going to ask for freebies due to me bombing last year but going to find out what strains are being used for the 420lt and buy a pack from @Seedstockers-Mark
Looked at your bud pics from last year they look fucking awesome! Got to admit really like the cookies as a smoke, sweet with an almost peppery taste.

Any strain we can have in the this year mate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Any strain we can have in the this year mate.

I’ve got a pack of White Widow fems and a few other odds and sods. Tbh apart from the fact Ive still got butt loads of it Cookies fast was a nice one in the end, it survived being chemically burned plus it’s a good smoke. Also grows well and I think it would take a lot more nipping and bending than I did last time round.

Might be an idea to germ a few different beans at the same time, whichever looks strongest fire it in??

Can it be multiple plants?

• Like 2

I'm in, @Seedstockers-Mark but only for the outdoor comp not the 420L comp and I'd love to try the Bio-tabs, I think I underfed my girls a little last year. Also hoping to bump into some of the Seedstockers crew at Spannabis 2023, will you be there?

• Like 3

@Seedstockers-MarkDo you have any insider tips on strains that will fill that 420lt pot? Also a few ideas on what strains to put on the plot this year.

Im looking at 12 plants for the plot but don’t want to have the nightmare of bud rot sweeping through the whole lot like last year. Trying to get all of them trimmed in a really short timeframe was awful! I was thinking 4-6 standard fems and 4-6 autos.

cheers

• Like 4

19 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

@Seedstockers-MarkDo you have any insider tips on strains that will fill that 420lt pot? Also a few ideas on what strains to put on the plot this year.

Im looking at 12 plants for the plot but don’t want to have the nightmare of bud rot sweeping through the whole lot like last year. Trying to get all of them trimmed in a really short timeframe was awful! I was thinking 4-6 standard fems and 4-6 autos.

cheers

I grew the Golden Lemon Haze last year and I didn't get any bud rot, but I did have some the year before on a few hybrid plants with massive colas but they weren't from Seedstockers. 

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I grew the Golden Lemon Haze last year and I didn't get any bud rot, but I did have some the year before on a few hybrid plants with massive colas but they weren't from Seedstockers. 

I do like a lemon haze…. Do you think it would fill the 420 pot?

• Like 1

On 02/02/2023 at 11:09 AM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

cheers

Hey buddy. I'm not 100% sure on the best outdoor strains but I have seen good results from

Santa Marta Haze 

Thunder Banana 

Panty Punch (did finish a bit later than I'd like in Holland)

Mack and Crack (same as PP early to mid November finish)

All the auto lines should do well :yep:

• Like 1