Crow River

I read a few old threads on here, and "other forums" about a strain called 'Scottish' by Hybrids From Hell / Esbe Seeds. From these I assume it is no longer available. Certainly can't find it at any of the seed retailers I know that stock HFH strains.

Does anyone here know of someplace that still may have these seeds? Or anyone actually got some in their collection?

Just curious, because I wonder why that strain fell away, when several other HFH strains continue to be developed and improved.

• Like 3

From what I've heard there was a disagreement within hfh and that's why some of the strains appear to have vanished, I'm probably wrong though so don't take it as gospel. (I'm only going on what a mate who tests for esben told me)

I feel yer frustration, I wanted to work with the Polish demon but it too seems to have disappeared.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Ah, if that's what happened then it's a real pity. Maybe I'll ask around the seed retailers, see if they can shed any light. Perhaps they'll have an old pack sitting around somewhere...

• Like 1

Yeah Esben is still going strong, he posts quite a bit on Facey B, I keep meaning to buy some of his new Reeferman Grapefruit crosses. @BilgePump is correct, he was working with another breeder and it all went a bit pete tong, some people might remember there being some hermi issues and some lines going downhill, apparently that was because of said compadre. 

• Like 4

@MindSoup, thanks for the tip.

I contacted a couple of retailers, just in case. I've also got in touch with HFH to ask about this strain. 

We'll see what happens! :) 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

I'm 99% @panik had a load of older hfh seeds from gypsy's seed stash.

Might be worth a punt?

I did but there all gone now I gave 100’s packs  away as germ rates were poor @Loam Gnome had a bunch not sure he got any to pop ? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah Esben is still going strong, he posts quite a bit on Facey B, I keep meaning to buy some of his new Reeferman Grapefruit crosses. @BilgePump is correct, he was working with another breeder and it all went a bit pete tong, some people might remember there being some hermi issues and some lines going downhill, apparently that was because of said compadre. 

Wonder who that was ? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Crow River said:

I read a few old threads on here, and "other forums" about a strain called 'Scottish' by Hybrids From Hell / Esbe Seeds. From these I assume it is no longer available. Certainly can't find it at any of the seed retailers I know that stock HFH strains.

Does anyone here know of someplace that still may have these seeds? Or anyone actually got some in their collection?

Just curious, because I wonder why that strain fell away, when several other HFH strains continue to be developed and 

Edited by Goohfy
Fuck knows what happened there peace Goohfy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goohfy said:
19 hours ago, Crow River said:

Just curious, because I wonder why that strain fell away, when several other HFH strains continue to be developed and 

Yeah in my fridge along with lala’s.bald man monkey seeds And cresse’s as well as other old pips a few get put out every year to find the good ones as a lot where open pollinated.But my main outdoor breeders are from the north east uk not as much fucking around especially if you miss a male.Getting excited I forgot to spread the peace Goohfy.

Edited by Goohfy
Forgot to spread the peace
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Devon Cream said:

@panik you got any tanska development kicking about?

Is that the one that someone grew out up near Norway?I remember seeing it but never got any

• Like 1