Indoor Monsters Pic Thread…

Notorious B.U.D

Now that's a thing of beauty! 

Loving the deep dark red shade on her! 

Great structure. 

Did your ghetto blaster like to side branch a lot? 

• Like 1

@Smokey McBongface Thanks mate I am pretty happy with how it’s turned out for my first attempt from seed, in fact it was a lot easier to train than when doing it from a cutting and it didn’t take as much time either.

I start the training as soon as I put her under the screen and into flower and on this one it was mostly done by 2 weeks into flower but if you want some more detailed info just check out my diary of it as it all documented in there from start to finish… :yep:

@Military Grade Cheers man, yeah I never look forward to the trimming although looking at it I think it will be a fairly easy trim… although very time consuming… lol

And there’s no way it’ll be as bad as the previous one… that just went on forever!

• Like 4

@Thai Stick Thanks bud, Yeah I’d say she had the classic Indica type growth pattern staying quite compact and not stretching much at all during flower compared to some of my past scrogs. I only topped her once in veg to create the 8 main leader branches and then I topped the ends of those at the start of flower.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

i used to be a contender.....

:(large_15.JPGlarge_16.JPGlarge_319.JPGlarge_203.jpglarge_105.JPG

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 12

Thanks @Notorious B.U.D for the reminder. 

Here is my Ugorg Cheese BX1

large.IMG_20230616_154325_compress96.jpglarge.IMG_20230616_151147_compress82.jpg

large.IMG_20230616_173358_compress31.jpg

Not gunna lie, its been hard to find the motivation to trim it all. 

Fair amount of popcorn. 

Will have to be really aggressive with the pre flip and mid flower trim on this next round. 

Oh, and probably not forget to leave the lights on half power for the majority of the grow lol

Edited by Thai Stick
  • Like 15

• 2 months later...

Lemme swoop in shamelessly with some pics of my "monster" ghettoblaster.

I've switched to a seabird guano for testing purposes and something seems to have gone off a bit.

Looks like hungry for Phosphorous or something else going wrong, such as my temps.

7gal pot again, blend of Peat and coco peat, rice husks and a whole bunch of organic amendments.

Hopefully she will fix herself by the end of the grow.

large.IMG_20230910_222614_compress97.jpglarge.IMG_20230910_222603.jpglarge.IMG_20230913_221753_compress14.jpg

• Like 9