Indoor Monsters Pic Thread…

Notorious B.U.D

@latitude54 The ones I’ve posted pics of are all over half a kg and 3 of them are over the full 1kg ;)

The Generals Daughter is still drying so I’ve not weighed that yet but that should hit the 1kg mark as well.

• Like 10

Forgot to add this one… no prizes for guessing the strain lol

large.FC22DCE7-5A49-4EA8-BFF6-4C0D466AA6FB.jpeg

large.ABB1CE76-F422-4DA9-9B3D-81052AFC9AE9.jpeglarge.93A7708D-82A5-4FFC-B30D-1784BE2CD838.jpeg

This was the last one I did under the old 1000w 400v DE before switching to led :yep:

• Like 26

The amount of tops is crazy!!!

What a stunning plaNt..

How long was that vegged for and what sort of Yield?

Amazing.

Edited by lildaveham
Got rid of all the blank space
  • Like 2

How long was that vegged for and what sort of Yield?

@L3D If you check out some of my Diary’s in my signature you’ll get all that info :yep:

Edited by Notorious B.U.D
Forgot to add quote
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Was Day 40 on Thursday just gone, Couple of week left yet. A little run of the trichomes gives off a orangey tangerine small

large.20230127_035152.jpglarge.20230127_171359.jpglarge.20230127_171445.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 12

The second go in my drobe was flowering out a plant I grew from a hermie bag seed produced from a very old bag seed plant I'd used on my first run!

She was vegged out on my balcony where I have to keep them super low profile (extreme LST) and then bought in to flower under lights (2 x 54 watt cobs) when she would have been flowering out in the Yorkshire gloom. She'd just started so there was no veg time in the drobe.

The parent plant (along with the others in there at the time) threw out a couple of nannas at the end due to extreme heat.

This one and other seeds from that run have all been true female.

I've no idea what she was. Heavily indica for sure. Nice and earthy!

The top cola was a ridiculous size (left) as was the bottom branch! (right). An object lesson in the benefits of LST.

I actually lopped a couple of good sized branches off before this pic cos I thought they had mold.

Turned out to be a couple of fucking caterpillars going into cocoons on the end buds of the branches of the same node?

I could have winkled the fuckers out and saved myself a good quarter oz or so of decent bud :-)

You should have seen all the other wild life that came in with it. Wood lice and a huge centipede that would come out to sup at water time :-)

Organic (including caterpillars and wood lice!). 10 liters of mud in a fabric pot.

No idea how long she took but she was taken very late for maximum couch lock!

4 1/2 oz

I'm gonna grow her again some time as she was rather nice and I have a couple of seeds left.

large.Indica_Baby.jpg

• Like 14

Sweet seeds crystal candy grown in a 1.2m x 1m tent under a 600w hps.

15l bucket of soil which was a mistake.

Only did about 14z iirc thats including another smaller one in the corner.

large.DSC02136.jpg.3ce0035652da01d92cb2a

large.DSC02084.jpg.654f43a1c64933c3bb963

• Like 12

@PureSmkr Hi mate you still about? I was wondering if you’d wouldn’t mind posting a few of yours in here if you could it would be much appreciated :yep:

• Like 1

@Notorious B.U.D Yeah I’m still about mate, I don’t do the big trees anymore (actually I sort of do, each plant 30L under their own 315w light, just not singles) but I can find some old pics……..

Amnesia Core Cut - 100L compost 2x 600w lights 1.5m2….

Before flush:

large.F3441125-4D2A-442F-9FB7-6C02E935A503.jpeg

After flush, just before chop…

large.37104E1E-6107-42EC-8123-1142B30F45E9.jpeg

Psychosis - 100L compost, 2x 600w lights, 1.5m2….

Before flush:

large.45B48C23-B34E-4F73-800B-F4764016C17C.jpeg

After flush, before chop:

large.8AC147DF-325A-46CB-BF9C-78EA9CAC9F07.jpeg

I’ve also done several 90cm2 single plant grows too, if anyone’s interested I can dig out some pics of that smaller setup (18L pots, 315w light) but they don’t really fit the title of Indoor Monsters. 

Hope everyone’s good :yep:

• Like 20

Nice one @PureSmkr they are perfect mate, yes if you’ve got any others of the 90cm2 single ones you mention please post them they still count as Monsters in my book :yep:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hk13

My one and only time doing a one plant scrog.Which as can be seen turned out quite messy but got me 21oz of nice bud

gallery_78631_8715_147114.jpg

Edited by lambrettats1
  • Like 13