Indoor Monsters Pic Thread…

Notorious B.U.D

i do love a good old massive plant or two.

im still not done with the "kilo" challenge,........................ next year Rodders...........

• Like 9

20 hours ago, Wooden Monkey said:

Never grown anything the size of some of the monsters on here!

They look more than big enough mate, proper Auto Monsters indeed :yep:

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

i do love a good old massive plant or two.

im still not done with the "kilo" challenge,........................ next year Rodders...........

I have no doubt you’ll smash it when you do mate.

Yet another (yes you guessed it)…:D

Killer Skunk grown in an OxyPot Xl+ (DWC) under a 1000w 400v DE

large.8466C0A9-F52A-4317-A924-C3C1C88F4C60.jpeglarge.8018971D-8C6E-4729-95EC-11C0F72D249F.jpeglarge.82B0E4C3-CE45-4568-BBC1-47B4915C978A.jpeg

• Like 30

• 1 month later...

She's starting to worry me about the length of the branches, she has stretched a lot more than I had anticipated :doh:lol .

Just wondering if it's too late to add a second net or move the current one up a bit more :g:

I gave her a trim under the net last night.

large.20230103_033442.jpglarge.20230103_033826.jpg

• Like 17

@Military Grade - doesnt look like the current net setup is going to offer much support - perhaps some canes if you cant raise the net up or put a new one in.

Also I would wrap the heat mat round the pot rather than sit the pot on top as you get much more surface area in contact and you may be able to get rid of the tube heaters.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 7

@Military Grade You should be able to carefully raise the net up mate without damaging the plant as those stretchy ones have quite big holes but if you do have another one to hand you could just put that one over the top if you wanted but I’d still try and move the bottom one up slightly to add a bit more support.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

@Military Grade You should be able to carefully raise the net up mate without damaging the plant as those stretchy ones have quite big holes but if you do have another one to hand you could just put that one over the top if you wanted but I’d still try and move the bottom one up slightly to add a bit more support.

6 hours ago, highgrower said:

@Military Grade - doesnt look like the current net setup is going to offer much support - perhaps some canes if you cant raise the net up or put a new one in.

I'll give it a crack tonight, I have another two nets in my growing bits and bobs draws, wish me luck:yep:

6 hours ago, highgrower said:

Also I would wrap the heat mat round the pot rather than sit the pot on top as you get much more surface area in contact and you may be able to get rid of the tube heaters.

I've not seen the heat mats Thermostat turn on once this grow cycle lol , the tube heaters are in there to lower the swing in temps and humidity when the lights go out, the temps only change 3c(27 to 24) and humidity 5%(43 to 48) with the heat tubes installed. The heat mat is basically laying there dormant with root temps staying between 23-25c. :yep:

• Like 5

FDM Generals Daughter grown RTW in of 30L pure coco fed with G.A Nutrients under a Scopex 900 LED set to 900w…:shock:

large.F93C20BE-3B2C-48AD-AB45-FE6936A8FD85.jpeglarge.B9B7C058-4D99-4FF0-A1CA-DDF8638ACF49.jpeglarge.4405032B-E262-4CAE-847B-FF44DA5E5631.jpeg

• Like 27

Same plants I posted about the revised scrog setup. 

21 days of 12/12 on these pics. 

they haven’t reached the 2nd net and I may just remove it as the uprights and the screen are removable for the top layer but I’m not against just leaving the top screen in place either. 

I rushed putting these into flower without filling the lowest screen as I’ve got BLUCHI regs to run along with some other strains etc so just wanted to get this to harvest around the end of February (dates are never set in stone for me though) 

im thinking next scrog run I’ll train the plants more before even putting the screen in place maybe with some type of manifold training to spread evenly out. 

large.CF5F6953-2919-4951-A9EE-CF3766AEC680.jpeglarge.755EF9C2-7C74-46D5-9FBB-850B76461F70.jpeglarge.47898DA2-F475-44B4-A978-8EB7EBA15289.jpeg

• Like 13

I went to add the second 70x70 net, I got it out of the packaging to find it's bigger than the one I bought before, was the same item listing on fleabay, too late to sent back now. 

I had to just use the smaller Secret Jardin white one and make do with that for now, if I go to order another 70x70 I will leave a message to seller when purchasing to make sure they send the right size.    

How she looks with the second net in place

large.20230105_045659.jpg

Top view

large.20230105_045823.jpg

• Like 8