Indoor Monsters Pic Thread…

Notorious B.U.D

As many of you who have seen what I do will know I’ve been mainly growing some Tree sized indoor plants over the last few years and lately I’ve seen a few others such as @Slippy One @s0ck3t @Abbo52 for example also doing similar things as in a one big plant grow so I thought I’d create a thread where we can post pics of our prized single plant MONSTERS!!! :thisbig:

So I invite the above and anyone else with pics to that criteria to post them in here along with the added info of size,lighting, media etc if you don’t mind :yep:

To get it going here is the last Killer Skunk Scrog Tree I did under 700w of Scopex LED in 30L of coco covering approx 1,3m diameter.large.D92E25B9-F06A-40FC-A572-9D94F25CB4B5.jpeglarge.843F71ED-A85D-43A0-B819-5D4BBEE5D69F.jpeg

A big thanks in advance to all who contribute…:thumsup:

• Like 49

I bow down and pale in comparison to this effort., Expertly executed that. It's hard to get the timing right with 12/12 and often difficult to keep tidy, but definitely one of the most cost effective ways to use electric lighting. 

I believe every indoor grow should use a screen for efficiency. :yep:

This website won't allow me to upload my gallery due to a bug but I'm nothing in comparison to that pic! lol 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

This website won't allow me to upload my gallery due to a bug but I'm nothing in comparison to that pic! lol

No worries man the bugs on this site have been a nightmare for some lately but I would appreciate if you could come back and post a few pics once they’ve been ironed out :yep:

• Like 3

I agree with @Slippy One that scrog is a thing of beauty. 

im still learning properly the ways of the scrog but this was 1x CRITICAL+ by Dinafem grown in 7L of coco fed approx 7x a day under 300w FCE-3000 marshydro LED. 

This netted me around 15-17oz 

the pic of the box of buds was staggered harvested from the plant and contained around 3oz in the box. 

Screen is about 1m x 1m (almost lol) 

large.D2AAFB19-2780-48B0-A0D3-8535EE9C23E3.jpeglarge.EA629FAF-3FBA-455B-A5DE-D439B851DF3E.jpeglarge.8153011E-8089-4394-BDCC-BCAE8849947B.jpeglarge.8F396160-FFB8-4B0F-A69D-4B790261358C.jpeglarge.A2DE488C-71BE-450B-970D-A57B86955B2E.jpeg

Edited by JonDaMon
E2A screen size.
  • Like 31

Not all of mine have been so neat, here is a UGORG Blues that got a bit too big and I couldn’t tame :chains: how I wanted.

Approx 1.2m x 1.5m under a 1000w 400v DE

large.8612C680-A828-4845-83D9-7994BAFC7D0E.jpeglarge.19B1B693-9D32-4765-85B1-98848D7E0999.jpeg

• Like 41

The first one I did when joining UK420 was a Kush without a screen just a net

in a ridiculous amount of coco (70+L) also grown under a 1000w 400v DE…

large.IMG_0665.jpglarge.IMG_0653.jpg

As you can see it flopped all over the place…lol

• Like 34

@Shumroom I seem to recall you growing a fairly big single plant some time ago, do you have some pics?

@badbillybob Im sure you’ve got some being as all of your plants used to be trees when you were growing in your RDWC setup…was like a fucking forest in there lol

Keep em comin…:photo:

• Like 2

I'm currently vegging a single plant for a scrog, it will be my first time doing a single plant so wish me luck lol

@Notorious B.U.D  Just out of interest mate how long did you veg for with this one?

1 hour ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

large.D92E25B9-F06A-40FC-A572-9D94F25CB4B5.jpeg

Edited by Military Grade
had Put instead of Out
  • Like 5

@Military Grade I’m sure you won’t need any luck mate as I’ve said to others it’s not as hard to do as it looks but the one thing I would say is don’t over veg as the trick is to continue training the plant into the screen for the first 2-3 weeks of flower until it’s past the main of its stretch. This I’ve found is the most efficient way because if you fill the screen and then flip to flower all you end up with is taller shoots above the screen that isn’t really needed and is wasted growth, I don’t need more than a 1ft deep canopy to pull high yields :yep:

As for the veg time of that plant it had a total of 8 weeks under 220w of LED in a 90x90 tent after already previously being established in a 3L pot for some time in my propagation tent under the old 4 bar T5’s

Are you doing a diary for it? Link me in if you do.

• Like 3