Crow River

Well done Crow :yep:

I'm currently trying to reveg a couple of Subbies, think we're at 7 or 8 weeks and they've just started to turn, so some can take a while. 

I left the bottom nugs, not much choice, think that's all they had left on them really. 

Good luck 

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Thanks @Clumsy. Hm, that's quite a while to reveg. Maybe I'll pop them at the window with the other girls, save on energy costs... :)

@OldFord cheers mate. That's not all though - still at least the same, if not more, to come in a few days... :yep:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Thanks @Clumsy. Hm, that's quite a while to reveg. Maybe I'll pop them at the window with the other girls, save on energy costs... :)

@OldFord cheers mate. That's not all though - still at least the same, if not more, to come in a few days... :yep:

Fair play mate     the group shots looking good   ,    those little noodles do look like fun :yep:   I love the little plant grows ,  doing little ones  &  a chance at a single big ass plant scrog are the only 2 things of appeal to me in respect of indoor grows 

• Like 2

@OldFord, growing in a Pot Noodle container is quite challenging it must be said. I do like a ScrOG, but fancied trying something else. Might do another ScrOG next...

Anyway, back on topic, I will most likely chop the noodles and most of the lowers from the ex-noodles early next week. Get the grow concluded by the deadline! :) 

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2

Wee update on the various clones I've taken from the girls in the tent. Of course, these are technically separate grows, but in fact they're the same plants (as it were). 

This lady was an early clone, I think from one of the current noodle girls - though my memory is not what it once was. :) She's been vegging away by the window with a bunch of other plants. Not sure what I'll do with this vigorous young lady - bit early to chuck her outdoors. While I decide, reckon she needs a wee trim to keep her more manageable. (That's the Super Kush mum in the background, left, just sneaking into shot).

large.IMG_20230415_003406.jpeg

Next up, the three clones in another small tent. They're currently nearing the end of Week 3 of flower, and in that time they've not only stretched but filled out a lot. Buds are looking good too. Quite a full tent now!

large.IMG_20230415_002428.jpeglarge.IMG_20230415_002440.jpeg

Gratuitous wide angle lens shot

large.IMG_20230415_002402.jpeg

So maybe in five weeks there will be another decent sized harvest of TBL, and the first early crop will be curing in jars hopefully. :yep:

Can I just say, compliments to the Seedstockers breeders - this is a cracking strain, really vigorous and pretty tough too. I'm delighted with the results so far, despite my cack-handed attempts to kill a few seedlings. Really pleased to have the opportunity to grow these seeds.

I shall look forward to sampling some after a proper cure. :) 

• Like 4

Gave the girls in the tent plain water a couple of days ago, and today chopped them all. Mid-way through Week 9 seems long enough. Decent crop from the second harvest. A lot of the buds on the four ex-noodle girls were smaller, popcorn type. A few larger, denser colas towards the front and top. The two noodle girls had nearly all their small buds removed earlier, so they packed on good chunkiness for the main colas.

That's it, all drying now after a very basic removal of any larger fan leaves that were left. My first ever photoperiod grow successfully completed. :yep::) Worked out better than I expected, despite some problems earlier on in November and December. 

I decided not to bother regenerating the girls: I have enough clones if I want more Triton Biscotto Lime. Also I have clones from other strains to flower next... 

Pics below are hopefully self explanatory. Thanks folks for following along, supportive comments and helpful advice along the way. And thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and his team for generously supplying the beans. It's been a really interesting opportunity to try out some new approaches to growing.

Technically this diary is now complete. I would like to carry on documenting the other grow, involving three TBL clones taken from this grow. Maybe I will move that to another diary.

That's all for now. Peace. :yinyang::hippy:

The tent prior to final harvest

large.IMG_20230417_125148.jpeglarge.IMG_20230417_125650.jpeglarge.IMG_20230417_125617.jpeg

Noodle 1

large.IMG_20230417_125238.jpeglarge.IMG_20230417_125501.jpeglarge.IMG_20230417_125511.jpeglarge.IMG_20230417_132001.jpeg

Noodle 2

large.IMG_20230417_125421.jpeglarge.IMG_20230417_125546.jpeglarge.IMG_20230417_132023.jpeg

Noodle 1 harvest

large.IMG_20230417_132412.jpeg

Noodle 2 harvest

large.IMG_20230417_133036.jpeg

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 6