Joshua Auto - Brock's Seed's

RUFUS HOUND

Hi all, hope your keeping well  :smokin:

Ive managed to get my greasy mitts on some of some of @brock1 new autoflowing seeds

Ive popped 3 x JOSHUA seeds - these were dunked in a glass of room temp tap water, they sank in 4 hours (shows how fresh these were) and  left these overnight to have a decent soak.

These were transferred to a damp paper towel, put between 2 small plates and sat somewhere warm (23'C ish)

large.630d34ab43836_BrokJoshua.jpglarge.630d34ad65559_BrokJoshuaseed.jpg

• Like 11

Cheers guys, Ive got a new tent on order, only a 120 x 60 but twice as big as my current one also gives me an extra 10cm height to play with.

@mysticriver I believe they are fems but somewhat experimental - so we'll see.;)  Im sure @brock1 can confirm 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND

48hrs in the damp paper towel and the tap roots are now a good length.

Ive potted them all in 1 litre starter pots using compost and vermiculite 50/50 mix

large.630f5abb5f91b_BrokJoshuaseeds.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 7

@Gaijin not sure if I can say yet, waiting to hear from @brock1 but it has deffo has SHD in the mix.

All 3 seeds are now potted up, in tied bags and are sitting inside the patio doors, bathing in the afternoon sun.

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

@Shumroom I know you were :jester:

As usual with Brocks seeds, growth from the start has been phenomenal - 1 day in the pot and they are up and out

Im going to let all seeds develop an inch tail from now on me thinks !!!

large.63110fe797e10_seeds-day1.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 7

I hope the tent turns up soon, Ive got them sunning themselves on the windowsill for now as there a bit to young to take the full brunt of my lights as down to 12 inch at the mo.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 12 

The brocklets are growing merrily away in their starter pots, they are off to the side of the main light and are only getting a PPFD of 150 ish 

Ive decided to "bend em over" early as my OG Kush was accidently bent over for only a few days but it broke the apical dominance and its growing really well and a good shape to her, so thought Id do it deliberately this time round.

large.631fcff8c5dbf_BrokJoshuaday12.jpg

• Like 9