Fast cure?

mystic_roots

On 25/07/2022 at 1:32 PM, Revive said:

Yes mate that's right.. these newer bags find are more versatile.. can be closed tight for rehydration of buds that are a  lil to crispy on the outside but still water moisture content or for buds that are not quite ready for jars and to slow down the process.. as ive said I more use them to clear my lines for fresh buds to be hung as it finishes and comes home.. im an outdoor grower only so having it all coming in at diff times this way suits my needs..

Maybe someone will pop up with a pic of that article from way back when. Have you tried to Google it buddy?

large.Screenshot_20220725-130958_eBay_compress20.jpgfound the mag but not the article 

No volunteers finding this in their collections :) Almost Home....... one page with a picture of buds in the plastic bag inside another paper bag. 'mon chaps, help these folks struggling with the temps :)

What about our Canna history thread regulars? Any of you holding a copy?

@Dr feelgood

@twigs

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Revive said:

Morrisons mate :yep: by the tills

I had a mission of a bike ride to get them, looked around for the white ones, couldn't see them, I got the brown ones 40p each from the self-pay bit. maybe I should hav gone to the tills but from what people hav been sayin, the brown bags are OK?

mystic

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mysticriver said:

I had a mission of a bike ride to get them, looked around for the white ones, couldn't see them, I got the brown ones 40p each from the self-pay bit. maybe I should hav gone to the tills but from what people hav been sayin, the brown bags are OK?

mystic

Doubt the colour makes any difference dude, given choice I'd go brown myself so ill go grab some of those..maybe they just changed the colour..got those 2 seasons back I think

• Like 1

Brown paper bags r for sweating um dispersing the rest of the moisture around all the buds don’t put um in a brown bag wet, I got a moisture meter now fuck guessing 

23 hours ago, Revive said:

Doubt the colour makes any difference dude,

its just that these brown 1's dont have the spill resistant coating, prolly doesn't make much difference tho'

mystic

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mysticriver said:

its just that these brown 1's dont have the spill resistant coating, prolly doesn't make much difference tho'

mystic

I'm sure if there carrier bags they should have some spill proof protection mate.. im gonna grab a few today so ill take a look at them..ill see if they still do the white ones too:yep:

• Like 1