Fast cure?

mystic_roots

Just now, mysticriver said:

surely he's on about the plastic bags that go inside the brown bag, no?

mystic

Mystic no buddy.. white paper shopping bags with handles found at the checkout 

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

white paper

okay

do you do, or recommend the plastic bag inside thing?

mystic

• Like 2

okay

do you do, or recommend the plastic bag inside thing?

mystic

Not so sure on that for me.. these bags being shopping bags don't wick away moisture to quickly I find so no need

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Not so sure on that for me.. these bags being shopping bags don't wick away moisture to quickly I find so no need

got ya. so, to be clear, I put the bud on stems into the bags when? after a few days on a line?

and it looks to be mostly trimmed right?

and do the tops of the bags stay open?

mystic

• Like 2

got ya. so, to be clear, I put the bud on stems into the bags when? after a few days on a line?

and it looks to be mostly trimmed right?

and do the tops of the bags stay open?

mystic

Yes mate leave it on the stems.. good time to bag is when buds are slightly dry on the outside but stems don't snap.. those are not really trimmed as such just fans removed and very rough trim of some sugar leaf but most of it left on for a dry trim later down the line..

You can regulate the bags depending on how the buds are.. if I lil too dry close the bag, roll it over so moisture is drawn from the stem and middle of bud or close loosely so some air can get into them if there not over dried.. hope this helps :yinyang:

• Like 3

I think as this bags are shopping bags there is a coating on the inside of the bags incase shit leaks.. so they don't wick moisture as fast as a regular brown paper bag does.. I find this helps.. rearrange after a couple days so the bottom buds get a lil more air.. just keep an eye on them from there and trust your judgement before jarring :yinyang:

• Like 3

Yeh @Revive the old bags were just basically paper, the new ones have like a plastic coating inside. The old ones you could see damp patches on the paper :)

High times article was October 98 Harvest special: The perfect cure for killer buds, Kyle Kushman: Almost Home, harvesting done right

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Yeh @Revive the old bags were just basically paper, the new ones have like a plastic coating inside. The old ones you could see damp patches on the paper :)

High times article was October 98 Harvest special: The perfect cure for killer buds, Kyle Kushman: Almost Home, harvesting done right

Yes mate that's right.. these newer bags find are more versatile.. can be closed tight for rehydration of buds that are a  lil to crispy on the outside but still water moisture content or for buds that are not quite ready for jars and to slow down the process.. as ive said I more use them to clear my lines for fresh buds to be hung as it finishes and comes home.. im an outdoor grower only so having it all coming in at diff times this way suits my needs..

Maybe someone will pop up with a pic of that article from way back when. Have you tried to Google it buddy?

large.Screenshot_20220725-130958_eBay_compress20.jpgfound the mag but not the article 

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just now, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

That's the one bud :yep: article is subscription only :thumbdown: 

Unless I buy the mag of flea Bay for £13 lol

• Like 1

It was only £5 out the science fiction comic book shop new! lol f'kin inflation, eh? :)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

It was only £5 out the science fiction comic book shop new! lol f'kin inflation, eh? :)

Fuking greed I call it buddy :thumbdown: and its S/H lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Revive said:

hope this helps :yinyang:

yes deffo bro thanks

the white bags then, although they've got a coating on to help spills, im figuring they still pull a bit of moisture out of the buds? sound perfek

mystic

• Like 1

yes deffo bro thanks

the white bags then, although they've got a coating on to help spills, im figuring they still pull a bit of moisture out of the buds? sound perfek

mystic

Yes mate they do.. just much slower so ideal imo :yep:

• Like 1