Hashish ,Charas, Pollen

Skunkman.uk

15 hours ago, Kushtydon said:

I made some Gorrilla Girl Bubble hash today using dry ice for the first time, I managed to make all this in less than 1 hour :skin_up:

large.20220621_193348.jpg

That looks lovely @kushtydon, how does it smoke?

Are you gong to press it ?

I used to put my bubble bag stuff in a thick plastic freezer bag to be submerged in a pan of boiled or very hot water.  It takes a few seconds for the hash to go very soft and to press with the palm of your hand ( still in the plastic) and then stick it the freezer for the time it takes to make a cuppa and a J.

I did this with some disco biscuit hash and it went black , lovely but too strong for me at the time.  I still have some left after about 4 years and it has mellowed out to be a lovely smoke and you only need a tiny amount to get nicely smashed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Many years ago I used to work in Holland and used to find much higher quality hash if you went outside of Amsterdam. We got friendly with the Turks in a small town called Venlo on the Dutch/German border.

The Turks had amazing hashish, the likes of which I've not seen since. That was over 20 years ago.....

That sounds amazing @custardvape.

Any other places in the Netherlands you found different types of  good quality 'traditional ' hash ?

Somebody mentioned the 'turkish cream ' from the grasshopper in the Dam and it sounded brilliant. I only found out the other day from a friend who had just come back from the Dam last week and told me it is no longer a coffee shop and it's now a restaurant.

toki

• Like 2

Thought it was always a restaurant? Coffee shop downstairs, then bar on ground floor then restaurant on 1st? Shame if it's all been taken over.

I have a few bits of homemade hash I keep in the fridge, 1 piece has been in there a good few years now. Had a tiny piece vaped the other day and it blew my head off! Now I remember why it's still in the fridge lol

• Like 3

@toki

I started this topic and mentioned the Turkish Hashish in Grasshopper

I couldn't remember the full name but you mentioned it Turkish Cream. 

Some of the Old Coffee shops have lost their license/permit because, some New Laws/Rules meant if you are in close proximity to College's Ect Ect they can Not operate anymore. 

That's Understandable 

Coffee shops that were in a location that is not Glamorourising can still operate. 

• Like 3

On 21/06/2022 at 8:03 PM, Kushtydon said:

I made some Gorrilla Girl Bubble hash today using dry ice for the first time, I managed to make all this in less than 1 hour :skin_up:

large.20220621_193348.jpg

How much material did that take roughly?