Hashish ,Charas, Pollen

Skunkman.uk

I have always   struggled to get good Hash in the northwest 

Since late 1990's it's been really bad stuff.

In the 1990's there was plenty of good soft Black hash around gold seal, red seal ,and other types of soft hash,and  they all had a really strong effect. 

When I first started smoking all that was avialable was hashish and I  have always liked it ever since. 

When I go to Amsterdam I am over joyed with the Hashish Selection .

I smoke more Hashish than Weed/Skunk when I vist Amsterdam. 

• Like 4

Just now, Kushtydon said:

Can't beat a nice block of hash. Here's my last batch of gorrila girl hash VERY VERY POTENT lol

large.Screenshot_20220602-201957_Gallery.jpg

That's some nice hash Khustydon

Is that a clipper lighter in the background for scale

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Skunkman.uk said:

I have always   struggled to get good Hash in the northwest 

Since late 1990's it's been really bad stuff.

In the 1990's there was plenty of good soft Black hash around gold seal, red seal ,and other types of soft hash,and  they all had a really strong effect. 

When I first started smoking all that was avialable was hashish and I  have always liked it ever since. 

When I go to Amsterdam I am over joyed with the Hashish Selection .

I smoke more Hashish than Weed/Skunk when I vist Amsterdam. 

Same here down in South Wales , the last lot of red seal black I was able to get was in about '98 and it was a treat indeed.

Good hash is just so nice and I have many good memories of it and the selections you could get in Amsterdam and Haarlem... I used to go for the choice of hash really.

I even dreamt about getting some last night . Bonkers.

Anyway, there are some vids of some lovely looking hash posted in the strain talk part of this forum on a thread named " squidgy black seeds? " .  it's nice to see what looks like excellent quality being made

at least. enjoy!

Looks lovely @kustydon , though it would probably last me 6 months :hippy:

toki

• Like 4

@skunkman.uk

When was the last time you went to the dam ? I havent been for ages, maybe going on for ten years now and I'm curious about the hash out there now.

I had a look at some of the coffeeshop menus recently and the selections seemed to have diminsihed a bit, though I hope the quality is still there.

Anybody know how things are regarding this?

atb

toki

• Like 2

1 hour ago, toki said:

@skunkman.uk

When was the last time you went to the dam ? I havent been for ages, maybe going on for ten years now and I'm curious about the hash out there now.

I had a look at some of the coffeeshop menus recently and the selections seemed to have diminsihed a bit, though I hope the quality is still there.

atb

toki

I've mentioned it before, and maybe I took it too hard but I last went in 2019.  I hadn't been since 2009.
Sounds like we have the same angle on hash.  Dam trips would be exclusively about hash for me.
2019 all my favourite places are long gone, I ended up in the Greenhouse, small selection of hash and not as great as I remembered.  Still a far cry from UK soap but not the Amdam I knew.  I won't return.

Probably better to head out to a quieter town and find a coffeeshop, might see something pretty too away from the usual streets.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, John'sMidnightGarden said:

I've mentioned it before, and maybe I took it too hard but I last went in 2019.  I hadn't been since 2009.
Sounds like we have the same angle on hash.  Dam trips would be exclusively about hash for me.
2019 all my favourite places are long gone, I ended up in the Greenhouse, small selection of hash and not as great as I remembered.  Still a far cry from UK soap but not the Amdam I knew.  I won't return.

Probably better to head out to a quieter town and find a coffeeshop, might see something pretty too away from the usual streets.

Midnight,   I love the insencse/smell of hash way more than any bud,

The smell and taste of the proper Afghan/Indian hashish, and proper Morrocan hash ect is amazing. 

The coffee shops outside of the tourist areas 

They have to sell quality product because the locals bring it back if it's not right. 

And they still sell the Traditional Morrocan Hash's (blonde/dark)made with traditional plants,if you go looking were the locals go.

The new hash's made with European Genetics  are way too sticky 

and difficult to skin up with and hasn't got that traditional smell. 

Back in the day Grasshopper Coffee shop where the menu was behind dark glass and you had to press a big button to see the menu.

Grasshopper coffee shop had a unique Turkish hashish that I have never Smoked anywhere else,the smell the taste was better than any morrocan Indian hashish that I've smoked .

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, toki said:

@skunkman.uk

atb

toki

Toki

Holland's Coffee shops will Aways have top notch Morrocan hash (guaranteed)because they have a large Morrocan community living there and they prefer to smoke hash.

You got to have a good look around and go were the local morrocan people go.

• Like 4

Nice bit of info on the dam here last time I made bubble was with top dawg and was well sticky proper sour smell to it hard to work with 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KC said:

I did love that Turkish hash, it made my skin tingle.

Kc

I only ever come across Turkish hashish in Grasshopper Coffee Shop in the Semi Basement, typical Dutch buildings.

Do you remember the way the  menu was.You had to press a big red button 

• Like 1

@Skunkman.uk Yes I recall the big red button now you mention it. It would light up the menu wouldn't it. I did try to avoid the Grasshoppers as they were a right rip off but no one else seemed to sell that hash. The Mediterranean was my favourite place for hash though, not far from Amnesia. I've not been for over a decade now so it could be shit but it used to have the largest selection of hash and it was always good quality. 

My first taste of hash in the Dam was awful, Power Afghan from the Bulldog :puke:

9 hours ago, Skunkman.uk said:

Toki

Holland's Coffee shops will Aways have top notch Morrocan hash (guaranteed)because they have a large Morrocan community living there and they prefer to smoke hash.

You got to have a good look around and go were the local morrocan people go.

Thanks @skunkman.uk you're probably right about that.

I did have very high hopes about getting 'the real deal' when I lived in southern Spain. I was only able to find it 3 times in seven years but it was lovely each time.

The first time was a nice suprise as the 'eggs' were made of afghani plants grown in Morocco as it smelt like afghani hash. I've got a pic somewhere, so I'll dig it out and post it on this thread.

The amount of what I call fake hash there, though, was shocking for me tbh. Just bloody awful.

• Like 2