Hashish ,Charas, Pollen

Skunkman.uk

4 hours ago, Kushtydon said:

Just the non stick brown paper from aldi 

Oh shit !! I got the stuff from waitrose :wassnnme:

I'm going to have another go tomorrow 

12 hours ago, pollenlover said:

@toki there are still farmers growing the original landraces in Morroco. 

Haven't been over since 2018. Last time there I still managed to score Beldia, the lighter hash that starts blond and some darker hash that we know as Caramello, the local name escapes me now but also some hash made of kush plants and some from Mexican sativa plants. 

I have a friend there that has his own farm. Several generations. He grows a mixture of old and new. He loves the Critical strain. Seems to work for him. I prefer the old school taste and effect.

Jamaica is full of U.S genetics and I guess some Dutch too. Blueberry is a very popular strain. I smoked some old school weed there that a Rasta gave mr and it stood out from everything else. Clear head high. Everything else hammered me. Will watch the videos later when I have some time. Will try and remember to post a picture of some different Hash from Morroco.

Pollenlover

Are all the new European Genetics that are being introduced to Morroco Feminized seeds ?

If so won't that be destructive for the Landrace Strains, Cross Pollination with Feminized .

Can Landrace Strains eventually Recover ?

For example 

I  have read many times that Jamaican Lambs Breath was lost due to new Plants being Introduced Into Jamaica ,the new plants drowned out the Native Land Races.

I want to start a separate topic at some point exclusively on  Jamaican Lambs Breath and  the Jamaican Weed/Holiday Scene in General 

Don't know if all the seeds are feminize but some definitely are.

With regards Lambs Bread I think the main issue for the farmers was the amount of time the plants took to flower. You are looking at pulling in 2 crops a year if you are lucky. Near the tropics you have around 11 hours of daylight so with the right strains you would be able to produce more crops more frequently. I think this is the number one reason for the switch to modern genetics. 

When I can get on my PC I will try and upload a field of plants that are all autos in Jamaica. I will also try and post up a picture of some different hash from Maroc. Bear with me. Living on a building site at the moment.

• Like 2

Just found out the name of the Landrace Traditional Plants of Morocco 

BELDIA

Beldia strain/genetics/plants make the best & tasty hash in morocco

Mixed in with some Afghan & Pakistani plants(that were introduced to morocco a long time ago)to create different types of effects depending on the ratio of each plant in the blend.

The new plants that have made it to morocco 

I dont like some of the hash /some is still nice though. 

I have not tried the Crtical hash yet from morroco.

But the Beldia OH Wow what a beautiful smell and taste, and effect. 

Had some morrocan Hash in Benidorm, got it from the Spanish Gypsy community near the Old Town, And they called that specific type of moroccan hash PAKI.

Aboslouty amazing getting that Paki/Maroc after buying Crap Soapbar/Rocky and horrible BUD'S from the Club Reps in the Brit Square for the first few days .

I am always on the lookout for some Beldia 

Cant wait to go back to  Holland just for some Hash.

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

Has anyone ever tried  Nepalese Temple Ball.

I have never tried it.But I really want to.

I have heard so much about Nepalese Temple Balls for the last 25 years plus.

Has Nepalese Temple Ball got a Unique Effect/Experience that no other hashish has.

If anyone has Smoked Genuine Nepalese Temple Ball, please could they explain The Smell ,Taste,Texture,  and the High and is it different to other hashish. 

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake

It was common enough years ago (temple ball). You could find it in Amsterdam easily enough. It's like other hand rubbed hashes really only it tastes... Well like temple ball. Problem is getting it when it's fresh, it goes stale if not kept right and it's not the same then. A bit like fresh bread compared to stale, not in the same ball park. 

I used to get it mail order but it was never fresh so is go for the Maroccons more often than not. 

Edited by KC
Predictive text errors
  • Like 1

I have seen it in a ball but never sealed. Not saying it doesn't but I've never seen it. 

There must be a few producers mind, so they won't all send it the same.

Some of it is produced from uncultivated plants (Jungli) and some is from cultivated, I suppose it must make a difference to the end product. 

One of my favourite hashes when it's fresh. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skunkman.uk said:

@KC

Does Temple Ball come in a round Ball with a Red wax seal ?

Isn't that baby bell you're thinking of? lol

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 7

I made some Gorrilla Girl Bubble hash today using dry ice for the first time, I managed to make all this in less than 1 hour :skin_up:

large.20220621_193348.jpg

• Like 10

Temple Ball was very similar to the Malana Cream and Manali I tried in the dam in the mid 90s 

They're all charas made by hand rubbing the plants so I think the real differences are in the local genetics they use and the length of time the hash is left to mature.

• Like 5

Many years ago I used to work in Holland and used to find much higher quality hash if you went outside of Amsterdam. We got friendly with the Turks in a small town called Venlo on the Dutch/German border.

The Turks had amazing hashish, the likes of which I've not seen since. That was over 20 years ago.....

• Like 1