E55ex0ldb0y Dutch Passion Outdoor Grow

e55ex0ldb0y

8 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

@e55ex0ldb0y Technique I found on YouTube mate. Working sweet for me and our nights are still below 10c. How old were they when you put them out mate? 

1 week…. I know it’s early but as soon as I put my others out they exploded. Also Dutch Passion genetics are built for the weather and it’s not getting cold at night atm either. I was in shorts and T-shirt last night fishing the river at 9.45pm. I’ll keep my fingers crossed. Tbh it’s a lot to do with lack of tent space atm.

• Like 3

@e55ex0ldb0y makes sense mate. And with the nice weather why not? Will be putting my DP seeds out as early as possible to free up more window space for myself lol 

• Like 1

On 22/05/2022 at 4:16 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

This plot is the furthest from my house and in this heat it’s not nice lugging stuff down here tbh. Tried getting it done before the sun came out but it was hot by 7am!

I know I’m blessed with what I’ve got though mate. Stopped for a few casts at the river as well and had a nice 1lb perch, today is a good day.

Wish I only had to carry all the gear to end of my garden!!

• Like 2

@e55ex0ldb0y How are your young ones doing outside mate? Think I’m going to put my week old ones out soon. Keen to see how your getting on with yours first :)  

6 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

@e55ex0ldb0y How are your young ones doing outside mate? Think I’m going to put my week old ones out soon. Keen to see how your getting on with yours first :)  

I’m having a phone and Apple ID nightmare atm so I’ve not been able to post photos.

The cookies are all going great but I vegged them for about 2.5 weeks in a tent.

Wedding glue autos that were put out at about 10 days have just turned the corner and are now starting to grow well.

The Passion #1 are struggling a bit… been out for a week but not done much. I put then out really early though only gave them about 5-6 days of vegging because the weather was so good. My suggestion is if you have the room to veg until they are at least onto a third node I would, realistically about 2.5 - 3 weeks in a decent size pot. I’ve got 3 Passion #1 and 2 Holland Hope in vegging atm but I’m going to leave them for another 2 weeks at least to give them a good root system and a better start outside because they take a little while to get going.

Good luck and may the weed gods be good to you :) 

• Like 4

@e55ex0ldb0y Glad to hear they are all surviving and some thriving mate. I ask about the week old ones because I don’t really have the window space for any more & they are going well. They have their 2nd nodes, will probably wait a week before plant out to be safe. 

May the Weed God’s also be with you.

i like that lol 

• 4 weeks later...

How is it going here mate?

Giving the genetics a headstart is always a good idea :thumsup:

We usually advice to pre-grow them indoors for about 3-4 weeks, in at least a 0,25L pot but preferably a 1Liter pot or something in between.

If you go for a longer period use 3-4L pot instead. But 4 weeks in a 1L pot gives great results... a big root system and a strong healthy plants with a solid trunk and some internodes is all you need for a successful transplant and high success rate! :george:

I'll be following along as well! :smokin:

• Like 3

large.56764E94-F18A-436D-AD48-A0B1C616AF13.jpeglarge.94611E60-D450-498F-AFC2-ABCC3611CEB3.jpegOk it’s been ages due to Apple being twats and locking me out of my own cloud but I’m back and rockin!

The x2 Passion #1 that I planted out early have just started to find their feet and are going ok now after a rocky start.

The rest I’ve got in 5lt pots still vegging under lights and are going in sometime next week fingers crossed. I’ll post photos of these once they go out.

• Like 7

Hello folk,

Ive finally got round to getting these beauties in my tried and tested plot… I’ve still got the other plot going but decided, due to the sheer amount of work and fact that trees are now stopping quite a few hours light to utilise the space I’ve already got.

x2 Passion #1 and x2 Holland Hope after 2 days really thriving can’t wait to see them shoot up.

will keep you posted.
large.EED2C7D0-9437-44FF-81BF-EC21F52B7A48.jpeglarge.DE8ED80D-3EEA-423A-AF8B-FE875C5387A3.jpeglarge.B5ACC282-3E18-48B5-865B-CD68AD28C07B.jpeglarge.05F9B30D-B2D1-4CA5-BCFE-37CDDDC79BAB.jpeg

• Like 7

These ladies look banging mate! :punk:

All 4 very nice bushy growth and healthy looking leaves and colour, well done chap!:yep:

Will be fun to see them explode in a few weeks time!

• Like 3

Can’t believe my luck at the moment… bright sunshine and rain almost everyday after planting out.

fingers crossed it should be a bumper harvest for all!

Sounds a bit sad but because this is my first year I can’t wait until next year already lol 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

large.BDCF4CDC-2F79-4F72-8643-D79393F5BC76.jpeglarge.773EDF83-0874-4CC1-81F7-51E72E34A507.jpeglarge.636812F5-2845-4ACC-9B7B-AD2688EF1B67.jpeglarge.126AD547-FBE2-4B8C-934F-C36C10EAEBF0.jpegI haven’t posted for a while on here because of a balls up I made with peppermint spray! The overspray got on the plants and burned a good proportion of the leaves. However with a lot of washing down and fresh nutrients they are starting to get into their stride. I’ve stripped the burned leaves, topped all 4 plants and have bent them to get the light onto the bottom foliage. Hopefully this will take over from the leaves I had to remove and topping will hopefully slow the main stem down giving the rest a chance to catch up…. Well that’s what I’m hoping but this is my first time so it’s experimental for me!! lol 

• Like 5

Looking good mate nice bushy growth at the bottom hope the slugs stay away happy hunting

• Like 1

Wondered how you were getting on ? Glad to hear you've sorted it now pal

Looks like it's on the mend,

if you planning on spraying anything that's dodgy try wrapping the cages in in cling film 

What were u using the peppermint spay for?? 

Atb

And may you be blessed with full Sun!! 

Edited by SHIRE STALKBEANS!
Spelling
  • Like 1