E55ex0ldb0y Dutch Passion Outdoor Grow

e55ex0ldb0y

Welcome along….

Thought I’d create a proper diary rather than keep posting on the main topic lol 

• Like 7

large.E6DB5279-6CFA-49C1-87EE-333F113B8478.jpeglarge.8A140B44-C488-4F7C-97A4-6E8E38DE7DE0.jpeglarge.709E637D-5EC4-4F20-B1D0-424A1DBD74FE.jpegYou might have already seen this but what’s a diary without a proper start…

The chosen plot:

• Like 6

large.6A2D9A6A-A1C7-4EEC-80BE-61CB898EB3AA.jpegThese are the first little beauties to be put out…. I was hoping that Sunday would be a viable time but realistically might be later.

More in to soak tonight x2 Hollands Hope and x2 more Passion #1.

I gave away x3 P#1 and x3 Cookies fast to a guy and he’s going to put them in a poly tunnel. He’s a full on horticulturist and has been green fingered for the last 25years so I’m hoping for some tips and smoke for the privilege. He’s also going to take photos for me.

• Like 4

Been slugged ffs!!! 
1 down 2 left.

germinating 4 more now and finding the slug pellets…. Just glad I didn’t put them in the germination tent.

large.4634722D-CCAB-4B6C-B652-BCE8171E8661.jpeglarge.85E9A471-935F-41EE-948F-A5222B41CD15.jpeg

Ok pellets are in… try again slug I fecking dare you!

3 Passion 1

2 Hollands Hope soaking.

• Like 7

Fuck those slug cunts!!.

They can hide in the side of the pots aswell.

I got the pellets to use havnt had slug issues for a few years its easy to forget/complacent. 

B.

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Fuck those slug cunts!!.

They can hide in the side of the pots aswell.

I got the pellets to use havnt had slug issues for a few years its easy to forget/complacent. 

B.

I found a trail in my tent indoors last week but followed it and found the little bastard… he’s now squashed onto the loft floor lol 

annoying because I’ve never had slug issues before I moved to this house.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I found a trail in my tent indoors last week but followed it and found the little bastard… he’s now squashed onto the loft floor lol 

annoying because I’ve never had slug issues before I moved to this house.

This yr i got a greenhouse for the mrs and brung them inside from there.

We live and learn all fun and games :)

@Revive 

Went up today added new cages and had a rumage in the soil to see if any slugs are hiding .

Couldnt see any but i levelled out the soil made it flat and spread a decent amount of blue pellets .

I always feel a bit sick the idea of tbe pellets being absorbed into the plant but i guess it's just to fend of tbe slime cunts until the plants big enough to survive. 

Basically starting all over again lots of holes to be filled and ready im counting 13 the most ive ever done and yet ive still not planted out wtf!! lol .

1 hour ago, B-real said:

@Revive 

Went up today added new cages and had a rumage in the soil to see if any slugs are hiding .

Couldnt see any but i levelled out the soil made it flat and spread a decent amount of blue pellets .

I always feel a bit sick the idea of tbe pellets being absorbed into the plant but i guess it's just to fend of tbe slime cunts until the plants big enough to survive. 

Basically starting all over again lots of holes to be filled and ready im counting 13 the most ive ever done and yet ive still not planted out wtf!! lol .

I was a little concerned about pellets being absorbed as well but thinking generally about the sort of shit I’ve absorbed into my body from unscrupulous characters over the years puts a few pellets into context lol 

I bet you have a good year mate, adversity will make it feel even sweeter when your sitting down smoking a fat one.

An old teacher of mine once said (and it stuck which most other information didn’t!) the purest gold comes from the hottest flame.

Good luck pal.

• Like 6

@e55ex0ldb0y ur sound as mate .

I like u .

Not in a gay way tho!

Im exited to see yours more man you got a good postion early doors .

Think well all pull of a gd un mrs told me were getting 4 heat waves this summer so lets find out.

B.