E55ex0ldb0y Dutch Passion Outdoor Grow

e55ex0ldb0y

1 hour ago, B-real said:

@e55ex0ldb0y ur sound as mate .

I like u .

Not in a gay way tho!

Im exited to see yours more man you got a good postion early doors .

Think well all pull of a gd un mrs told me were getting 4 heat waves this summer so lets find out.

B.

Mostly luck with me and a fair bit of listening to you guys….

You seem like a top bloke as well pal… also not gay lol 

Ill have to show my missus because she thinks I’m a twat…. In fairness I’ve mellowed with age because I was a bit of a knob before lol 

• Like 3

Ok probably a stupid question but how far apart would you suggest the holes for Passion #1.

Im thinking a post shovel, mainly due to the fact I want them all in the same area but if I go much more than that they will start being a bit more obvious. Don’t think my neighbour will be to perturbed but don’t want to take this piss.

• Like 3

large.D3EEF363-8FFF-45BC-8149-5E7EC3DA2104.jpeg

4 holes dug….

I think it’s going to be just soil and perlite looking at the plant life around plus the soil I’ve just excavated. Maybe a handful of chicken pellets and I’ve got a bag I prepared earlier (blue Peter style).

2 going in today slightly smaller than I’d hoped but my other outside plot went mental as soon as it went outside so feck it!.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Ok probably a stupid question but how far apart would you suggest the holes for Passion #1.

Im thinking a post shovel, mainly due to the fact I want them all in the same area but if I go much more than that they will start being a bit more obvious. Don’t think my neighbour will be to perturbed but don’t want to take this piss.

I think photos 1/1.5m apart is  fine  autos can be closer of course :skin_up:

The luxury of your garden space is something else.. no crawling around in bramble and gorse for you buddy :yep:

Good stuff :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Revive said:

I think photos 1/1.5m apart is  fine  autos can be closer of course :skin_up:

The luxury of your garden space is something else.. no crawling around in bramble and gorse for you buddy :yep:

Good stuff :yinyang:

This plot is the furthest from my house and in this heat it’s not nice lugging stuff down here tbh. Tried getting it done before the sun came out but it was hot by 7am!

I know I’m blessed with what I’ve got though mate. Stopped for a few casts at the river as well and had a nice 1lb perch, today is a good day.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

This plot is the furthest from my house and in this heat it’s not nice lugging stuff down here tbh. Tried getting it done before the sun came out but it was hot by 7am!

I know I’m blessed with what I’ve got though mate. Stopped for a few casts at the river as well and had a nice 1lb perch, today is a good day.

Fuking living the dream buddy you are... thats a bit of me right there.. and dude its your garden and you've got  a wheelbarrow lol you really should try it through the undergrowth with a loaded bergen on your back lollol now that's hard fuking collar mush.. what id give for a garden like that :yinyang:

Just now, Revive said:

Fuking living the dream buddy you are... thats a bit of me right there.. and dude its your garden and you've got  a wheelbarrow lol you really should try it through the undergrowth with a loaded bergen on your back lollol now that's hard fuking collar mush.. what id give for a garden like that :yinyang:

Can’t use a barrow on this plot unfortunately…. the only way to get to it is a path by the river which although is mine there’s a slight chance of a wandering soul stumbling across it. I’m keeping the nettles and comfrey as in tact as possible.

Like I said though I’m blessed and know it. Been looking for a property in this price range for about 10 years and worked damned hard to afford it. Hopefully this is what all the graft was for. :) 

• Like 4

large.044E248B-B7E9-402D-8DC1-F5FF9487F982.jpeg

Ok x2 Passion #1 out…

I’ve gone smaller with the protection because this is slightly more guerrilla than the other plots that being the case I’m going to use peppermint oil to deter deer and small furries. Kindly donated by @OutDoor_Grower85.

Also because they are smaller than I’d have liked Im using the bottle propagator technique that @AnonyMice is using (stolen that cheers pal lol ) 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Can’t use a barrow on this plot unfortunately…. the only way to get to it is a path by the river which although is mine there’s a slight chance of a wandering soul stumbling across it. I’m keeping the nettles and comfrey as in tact as possible.

Like I said though I’m blessed and know it. Been looking for a property in this price range for about 10 years and worked damned hard to afford it. Hopefully this is what all the graft was for. :) 

Dude fuking good for you mate.. sounds like its well earned and deserved with the bonus being this.. truly blessed bud :yep: yeah its surprising where folk can wonder.. me i just make sure its not possible for them so plenty of obstacles takes care of it.. get some of that comfrey knocked up for the girls.. makes an awsome fert imo..

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

Edited by Revive

Just now, Revive said:

Dude fuking good for you mate.. sounds like its well earned and deserved with the bonus being this.. truly blessed bud :yep: yeah its surprising where folk can wonder.. me i just make sure its not possible for them so plenty of obstacles takes care of it.. get some of that comfrey knocked up for the girls.. makes an awsome fert imo..

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

Oddly enough whilst talking to my neighbour yesterday she said the same thing… chop up the comfrey put it in buckets and stew it, the tea makes superb fertiliser. Who would have think it!

Quite amusing the fact she’s inadvertently helping me grow the devils lettuce lol 

• Like 2

large.BAC75C43-11C2-4140-8440-3992E6710B05.jpeglarge.4A1D5E23-B727-4772-B25E-A00BA8CDEB5D.jpeg

Top photo are x2 Hollands Hope which I ballsed up the last time due to raving commitments lol 

this time I’m going to make sure they are cared for as they should be.

Bottom photo x3 Passion #1 which effectively means I’ve got only x3 more holes to dig. :) 

Going to leave them a little longer to give me bc a real strong tap root, I think tonight or tomorrow after work.

By the way I know you shouldn’t use printed paper towel but beggars can’t be choosers.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Oddly enough whilst talking to my neighbour yesterday she said the same thing… chop up the comfrey put it in buckets and stew it, the tea makes superb fertiliser. Who would have think it!

Quite amusing the fact she’s inadvertently helping me grow the devils lettuce lol 

Do it dude.. simple as a bucket crammed of leaves  covered with water something on top then let her bree and stir dailey.. my bucket is about 10 feet from me and it does stink.. but from experience its very well worth it :yep:

• Like 1

@e55ex0ldb0y Technique I found on YouTube mate. Working sweet for me and our nights are still below 10c. How old were they when you put them out mate?