Black Lebanon iIn Light Deprivation.

OldFord

I've told myself for month and months that whatever I manage to harvest will get a 2 month cure. The closer I get to that point, the harder I think that's going to be lollol 

• Like 1

@Gaijin    You dont rush a good woman and you dont rush a sample of sun kissed herb :)     

I do give the plants tough love but i do care for them and after the time & effort i have invested in them the least i can do is give a good slow dry & cure :yep:

Quite a few indoors grower friends chop ,dry and consume with no real cure and i can def improve it by a cure as shown to them but their jars are normally low lol .       

I also find the flavour profile of sun kissed green that's had a cure to be really nice and dare i say it a decent  improvement over the indoor green ,  not saying indoors is lacking its just the sun & the outdoors life add that certain something :yep:

• Like 4

I agree, I do. I'm starting to worry about the drying, now lol I'd hate to fuck it up near the finish line. The tent's ready, fan, filter hanging ready. Still, I'd hate to fuck it up now :doh: 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Just now, Eldo said:

Hope your keeping well @OldFord, that's a lovely looking plant there.

How did she smoke?

Cheers mate  ,  good and bad day but upright and winning thanks :yep:

A unique evperience is best way i can descibe her ,   not unlinke anything i have ever grown !  

It dont tast or smell like green ,  unique.   

Heavy hitter mate ,  very indica  /  black hash stone :george:      Very unusual terp profile.  

I have some out this year with the fellow old gits and my own in flower now ,  a soare 10 pack in the fridge for next year.

Pics of this years both my own & old gits in DP thread.