Black Lebanon iIn Light Deprivation.

OldFord

8 hours ago, BilgePump said:

That's the first proper plant I've seen from the black leb and she's a cracker! 

Looks like you didn't get a 9x stretch pheno which is always a bonus (I got two :wallbash:)

:yinyang:

Cheers mate ,  she stretched in all directions and it wasnt til her 3rd wk of flower she slowed down but nowhere near 9x lol       

Shes a great grow ,  rock solid big girl with oversized laterals !     Very happy with her ,  lets see if she can go another 2 wks without rotting and im a happy chappy.   

Some stunning colours on her from green to pink through to black and everything in between , the pics dont do her justice mate , colour wise shes the nicest i have done to date. 

I doubt shes going to be a heavy hitter but i would run her again in light dep anyway just for the unique and amazing scent and colour show.   

Im impressed with her so far ,   lets see if she crosses the line :) 

Would love to have a crack at her in a 420L pot :yep:     

• Like 1

@OldFord yeah man I flowered mine out in 1 gal pots when they were just at maturity, probably 10 inches tall , come the end they were 5ft+ lol pure green and popcorn all the way up.

I clearly did several things wrong lollol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cajafiesta said:

@OldFord they weren’t kidding about the “Black” part, were they?!? 

That’s a really pretty plant, man. Nicely done. 

Cheers mate :yep:      You need to see to see her in person to appreciate the spectrum of pretty colours ,  runs from yellows , greens , pinks and black  ,  visually stunning  ,  heavy crystal deposits and really oily at the same time ,  unique very enticing aroma that does not scream .... WEED .... more a scent & lots of aromatic elements.    

Its the strangest plant i have done to date for sure,   whether she can go full term outdoors in the UK is another story as the breeders warns shes not good with the wet however shes perfect for an early season light dep :)    

• Like 1

Just now, BilgePump said:

@OldFord yeah man I flowered mine out in 1 gal pots when they were just at maturity, probably 10 inches tall , come the end they were 5ft+ lol pure green and popcorn all the way up.

I clearly did several things wrong lollol

She was a vivd light green just over 2 wks ago mate ,  she literally went to bed green and when i uncovered she had darkened dramatically !    She went black in around 3 days.   

Shes got some huge , dense buds ,  some large golf ball lowers but every one i have caressed are really dense & firm ,  really oily !!  alos a great splattering of crystal ,  all really milky.

Will be a very respectable in crop ,  that perfume she emits is so so strange :)     

Go on have a go again ,    A man of your caliber will smash it mate ,  shes worth it just for the visual experience , nothing like i have grown before :yep:

I highly doubt she would survive a full term outdoor run ,  yes shes open & perf outdoor structure but the breeder does state shes no good in the wet ,  so ideally a light dep run for the win.   

• Like 1

The Black Leb is cooked , showing approx 20% amber :yep:     I will leave here up for another week to push for a tad more.     Bud shots next.  

Smoke report wont be for 3 months or so :)      Been an awesome grow , easy run and would def do her again based on performance so far.   

large_064.JPGlarge_065.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPG

• Like 9

Just now, rolio said:

Gorgeous! 

Thank you sir :yep:      Will get final bud & plant pics up next week ... may even push her 2 wks as looking closer at the pics im seeing some fresh growth.

Either way will put up some nice pics just before & after the chop sir.      

@OldFord dude wow just fuking wow.. what a gorgeous looking lady that is.. you have done a terrific job getting her pretty much fully cooked.

Not seen colours like that on a canna plant before.. the contrast really does make them pop :yep:

Sterling work is usual buddy :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive   Thank you kindly sir :yep:      Shes very pretty indeed ,  and smells better than she looks mate , a very strange odour , not weed like , yet she draws you in !    

I have tried so hard to hold her back size wise as shes a big girl , would love to see her let loose and see what she produces , a dry'ish cook out and i reckon she may produce big things. 

Shes an awesome light dep candidate , unsure on the outdoor life but i can get the bean fairy to drop you some if i ask them nicely ,  as when this lots all down im done mate sadly.  

@Gaijin   Thank you sir :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

as when this lots all down im done mate sadly.  

Fuking saddens me to read this mate.. can we not just say never say never :)

How are you feeling bud?

Can you put any kind of description on what smells your getting from her atm mate?

We don't see many outdoor plants in the COTC but she belongs there for sure.. amazed by how pretty that girl is :yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

Fuking saddens me to read this mate.. can we not just say never say never :)

How are you feeling bud?

Can you put any kind of description on what smells your getting from her atm mate?

We don't see many outdoor plants in the COTC but she belongs there for sure.. amazed by how pretty that girl is :yinyang:

Rough as hell mate ,  swollen to shit and not feeling it , but cheers for asking lol       Having more bad days than good at present but chin up & push on mate.   

Smell wise,.... she unique ... theres def some hashish elements but then theres  fruity / spicy / aromatic elements ,  its def not a weed smell.   

Its not pungent , its soft even when rubbed up mate but it penetrates enough to draw you in as you try to find out where the scent is coming from nd she keeps pulling you in !!  

Shes a real pretty girl , been a joy to grow and all i  did was pop the beans and water her :yep:     

I hope she makes for good medicine hence the pushing on the cook out.   

The self restrain im showing not to snip a tester is unreal lol      But i will cure her properly as she deserves it.    

I will do final pics of her before i chop as she deserves it,  model material and very grateful to have had the pleasure of running her , smashes last years colour fests with ease.

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 2

Just now, OldFord said:

Rough as hell mate ,  swollen to shit and not feeling it , but cheers for asking lol       Having more bad days than good at present but chin up & push on mate.   

Smell wise,.... she unique ... theres def some hashish elements but then theres  fruity / spicy / aromatic elements ,  its def not a weed smell.   

Its not pungent , its soft even when rubbed up mate but it penetrates enough to draw you in as you try to find out where the scent is coming from nd she keeps pulling you in !!  

Shes a real pretty girl , been a joy to grow and all i  did was pop the beans and water her :yep:     

I hope she makes for good medicine hence the pushing on the cook out.   

The self restrain im showing not to snip a tester is unreal lol      But i will cure her properly as she deserves it.    

I will do final pics of her before i chop as she deserves it,  model material and very grateful to have had the pleasure of running her , smashes last years colour fests with ease.

Sorry to hear your feeling so rough mate.. try take it easy if you can. I admire your attitude immensely, a true soldier :yep:

Yes I bet its fuking difficult not to take a snip from her lol some serious self control right there.. very much looking forward to the smoke report on this 1 once she's had a decent time to cure :yinyang:

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you're not doing so good, mate 

Hopefully that black leb puts a smile on your face one day soon 

• Like 1

@Gaijin  Thanks mate ,  just good days & bad days mate ,  will be up & at 'em soon :yep:     

I'm soooooo looking forward to sampling her but will resist temptation til shes cured :) 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1