Black Lebanon iIn Light Deprivation.

OldFord

@Ccs141  Cheers geez ,  yeah shes filling out nicely.   Im happy with her for now, still a long way to go yet .. time will tell :yep:

Will say she is one strange smelling girl ,  very hard to nail it down , very unique and it draws you in.     

• Like 3

I'm terrible at describing weed at the best of times but it's been impossible for me to describe BL, it's not familiar or comparable to anything else.

• Like 1

Just now, latigid aikon said:

I'm terrible at describing weed at the best of times but it's been impossible for me to describe BL, it's not familiar or comparable to anything else.

My nose is ruined through years of paint spraying so im useless as nailing it unless its pretty recognisable but as you say its a complex , strange aroma yet it pulls you in to have more. 

Per chance did the smell have any influence on the taste  /  flavour experience ?     

Just now, OldFord said:

Per chance did the smell have any influence on the taste  /  flavour experience ?     

Yes for sure, the smell when growing is the same as the smell/taste when it's dry but it's not got that much taste really.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update on the Black Leb and im delighted to say shes stunning,  a real chunky girl , well spaced and showing great outdoor structure ,  looking forward to seeing how we progress,

Im very happy with her and shes getting large !   Shes the largest in the group by a long shot but shes also the largest in diameter ,  a little bit of training and im very happy. 

Explosive growth and first to show signs of flowering ,  very good vigour and growth ,  actually impressed so far.    

:yep:large_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_035.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update on the Black Leb -   shes filling out & going up :)     Going to be a big girls i think. 

Shes an awesome outdoor girl with great lateral spacing ,  a real chunky girl and still emitting a delightful aroma that i still cant nail down !   Its unique , sweet and earthy  but very intriguing and she draws you in.  

She seems very happy & healthy and look forward to seeing the feint colours that appearing come through to form a wonderful colour show :yep: 

Highly impressed with her and hoping for big things. 

large_059.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPG

Thats all for now folk , stay safe and more updates to come soon.   

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

A quick update ,  happy & healthy ,  a few weeks to go.   

large_023.JPGlarge_024.JPG

large_025.JPG

large_026.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, rolio said:

That looks awesome 

Thank you sir   ,  shes ticking along nicely :yep:     In light dep ,  shes not far off ,  mostly milky but want some amber.    Been a breeze to go with no issues at all.   Impressed me.  

• Like 2

That's the first proper plant I've seen from the black leb and she's a cracker! 

Looks like you didn't get a 9x stretch pheno which is always a bonus (I got two :wallbash:)

:yinyang:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Looks like you didn't get a 9x stretch pheno which is always a bonus (I got two :wallbash:)

I wonder if it's just happier outdoors?

• Like 2

@OldFord they weren’t kidding about the “Black” part, were they?!? 

That’s a really pretty plant, man. Nicely done. 

• Like 1