E55ex0ldb0y 420lt grow diary

e55ex0ldb0y

5 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

What lights are you useing there mate the mars hydro ones i got are that color instead of white 

Philizon Cob1000w

you can switch from grow to grow and bloom.

seems ok but never used leds before.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Philizon Cob1000w

you can switch from grow to grow and bloom.

seems ok but never used leds before.

Ye same as mine 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Good luck man nice location that 420l pot how come u out logs round it :yinyang:

U think to camouflage the pot he says.. although there isn't much point when you got a big fuk off tree hanging out of it lol

Handy if the logs was dug into the ground mind as they would deffo act a good form of support :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

U think to camouflage the pot he says.. although there isn't much point when you got a big fuk off tree hanging out of it lol

Handy if the logs was dug into the ground mind as they would deffo act a good form of support :yep:

There wide enough not to need support trust me lol

I'll get @Ccs141 to put himself in the pot and there would still be room lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

There wide enough not to need support trust me lol

I'll get @Ccs141 to put himself in the pot and there would still be room lol

I think with a big old tree slung in it in high winds it might not be as stable as you think dude.. I could be very wrong but I reckon I'd take the better safe than sorry approach.. gonna be fun watching you lot in this comp.. im quite excited to watch it all unfold.. be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 5

large.B1DA3AA3-5F4B-40D6-8FFF-DF1E94361B4A.jpeglarge.49489A9D-A49E-4FC3-9CB5-3EABBE7265EE.jpeglarge.1271AAE1-8C85-4733-AB2A-58D4E88DF5E9.jpeglarge.08A99997-F304-4060-BD3B-89A0236803C5.jpegBeen a little while since I’ve been on here due to my work being extremely busy but I got myself a little time to get the soil and last few preparations done before the Cookies go swimming ;) 

I thought that I’d get the Startrex mixed with the soil…. also to take a look at the nutrients.

I think I’ve spotted an issue….

420lt pots are not being taken into consideration lol 

Thing is I’ve only taken out half my original mix so I think it will work just fine. Fingers crossed 

• Like 6

On 01/05/2022 at 0:35 AM, Revive said:

I think with a big old tree slung in it in high winds it might not be as stable as you think dude.. I could be very wrong but I reckon I'd take the better safe than sorry approach.. gonna be fun watching you lot in this comp.. im quite excited to watch it all unfold.. be lucky :yinyang:

Im picking the short dumpy one with more nodes I think so that should help plus the area is lined with trees so I think it should be ok. That being the case I might ready some lanyards and sponge to tie it down in the wind. Cheers for the tip.

• Like 3

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Im picking the short dumpy one with more nodes I think so that should help plus the area is lined with trees so I think it should be ok. That being the case I might ready some lanyards and sponge to tie it down in the wind. Cheers for the tip.

Get everything that you might need onsite mate..nothing worse than running around like a headless chicken when a storm or big winds kick up.. been back to plots to find girls on there sides after some high winds.  Wasn't prepared and didn't have the resources on the plot to deal with it.. frantic times :yinyang:

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I'll say it again that huge pot will 1000% not tip lol need to see the blood and swet we put into lol could recommend staking the outside of your pot or in my case the inside l, great for tying the plant and opening her up properly.. lke this mate.. you'll want some 2mtr canes ideally..

large.13F399D5-F852-4D37-A0B4-A8E9105DBD1C.jpeg

• Like 9

large.8EC06EAD-BCDA-45D5-BB50-88C928D781CE.jpeglarge.415C5440-85AC-4658-B46F-7410CB0592D9.jpegOk so I’ve done my best with the advice above although I’ve got smaller gauge wire… hope that’s not going to cause an issue?

Startrex is in, what a colossal pain in the arse having to remove all the medium but I’ve moved the pot to a better position plus I got to mix a bag more of cocos in. I’m thinking looking at the weather I might just put it out now. Anyone else thinking the same?

• Like 9

large.55437817-ACDA-4274-B1A8-10A21218E096.jpeglarge.3D678175-1986-4C7F-9DCE-F8D208A04C90.jpegThe tree is chosen…..

Its in, I’ve used the Startrex, Root stim and grow nutrients. The pot to make it wet enough took 10lt of water.

I would have left it another week vegging but I’m working lates this week plus I’m raving the weekend for the first time in 15 or so years so won’t be in a fit state for a while after lollol 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

large.55437817-ACDA-4274-B1A8-10A21218E096.jpeglarge.3D678175-1986-4C7F-9DCE-F8D208A04C90.jpegThe tree is chosen…..

Its in, I’ve used the Startrex, Root stim and grow nutrients. The pot to make it wet enough took 10lt of water.

I would have left it another week vegging but I’m working lates this week plus I’m raving the weekend for the first time in 15 or so years so won’t be in a fit state for a while after lollol 

Looks well into veg tbh gunna have  cracking plants. !!

Nice stout main stem on that, she's gunna explode if this weather holds out. 

• Like 2