E55ex0ldb0y 420lt grow diary

e55ex0ldb0y

Sorry to all…. I’ve just not just realised we all have to post to our very own diary. Will try to get sorted. Told everyone on here I’m shite with technology! Hence the old boy lol 

• Like 6

large.07885852-D367-4995-A803-6CF482C87EA6.jpeglarge.1E1B42AC-4324-4368-80B8-40B014083A86.jpegSo finished knocking up the mix got the pot in its final place and done a bit of camouflaging as well. 

• Like 12

large.6CD421E5-BDFD-4440-B968-5B0F678A70B6.jpeglarge.7809FB25-2093-4AEA-A49B-7DF81EBF6897.jpeglarge.B1D6CE3C-388A-41EA-BC26-0968D22F1FD6.jpeglarge.BD586AE5-DCBF-410E-9A6F-9D30E6CD3FA8.jpegI wasn’t sure where to post with regards to the 420l pot challenge so made my own….

Anyway nice and simple:

I popped the Cookies beans late Wednesday  into a plastic cup and let them soak for 24hrs.

They were already starting to show signs of life when I put them into an old Chinese tub between a few layers of damp kitchen roll and on Friday morning every one was booming with the smallest tap root about 15mm.

They we’re all planted into a small pot of clover moss peat with a weak mixture of Plant Magic root stim.

They have all just broken the surface and I will be giving them a tiny drop of extremely weak Greenhouse powder mix when I think they need it…

Im using Greenhouse powder mix because I have a small tent on hydro in home made bubble pots so I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and it feeds both hydro and soil.

• Like 6

large.F9F36AF1-4D8D-4B05-AE76-F9C8E673B0D2.jpeglarge.F7857C2F-0FA7-4A6E-8431-B935132452E6.jpeglarge.E4E04C69-D99F-47DA-B288-8D51A06786D4.jpegOk so I’ve got everything sorted ready to be mixed to go into the pot of doom (plus some for my outdoor pursuits).

I’m going horse manure, canna plus coco, clover moss peat, all purpose compost, chicken manure and perlite not forgetting good old mud that I dug from out of a drainage ditch.

Going to be honest not looking forward to mixing  it up…

• Like 9

large.1C701E62-7D39-46B4-9588-0F7B8BB9C687.jpegHave anyone else received a goodie bag from the legend that is @Seedstockers-Mark?

Not sure how to put it all to use yet but after a bit of late night online swatting I should be ready to rock.

@B-real @Revive @BaronVonGreenBack

Can’t believe it really, plus it was a nice surprise as I wasn’t expecting it at all.

going to put a few more seeds in to germ for my outdoor pursuits now as well. :):):)

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

large.1C701E62-7D39-46B4-9588-0F7B8BB9C687.jpegHave anyone else received a goodie bag from the legend that is @Seedstockers-Mark?

Not sure how to put it all to use yet but after a bit of late night online swatting I should be ready to rock.

@B-real @Revive @BaronVonGreenBack

Can’t believe it really, plus it was a nice surprise as I wasn’t expecting it at all.

going to put a few more seeds in to germ for my outdoor pursuits now as well. :):):)

Hey buddy.. @Seedstockers-Mark has sent these nutes to folk in the 420ltr swimming pool comp I believe...do some research on these products and put them all to use.. be lucky mate:yep:

• Like 7

Fuck noes i mean im going to be more than blessed if thst turns up id love all that!!

But ive added dry ferts already .

I might change my game plan for the 420l comp if those nutes arrive ;).

B.

Just now, B-real said:

Fuck noes i mean im going to be more than blessed if thst turns up id love all that!!

B.

You will get them mate, there for all in the big pot challenge I believe :yep:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, B-real said:

B.

I’ve done the same…. Not sure what to do to be honest???

don’t want to re start after the hard work but want to use the goodies….

I might wait it out and use them after a month or so. 
Do you think you will empty the pot and start again or just top up?

decisions decisions lol 

• Like 3

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I’ve done the same…. Not sure what to do to be honest???

don’t want to re start after the hard work but want to use the goodies….

I might wait it out and use them after a month or so. 
Do you think you will empty the pot and start again or just top up?

decisions decisions lol 

Once those dry ferts are in there unless your gonna empty and start with fresh medium you ain't getting rid.. they will need to be used up.. that will take a while I should imagine until the plants are fully established.. Mark did tell you folk he was providing the bio tabs as well as the pot.. lol you just couldn't wait you eager beavers lollol

• Like 4

On 20/04/2022 at 7:02 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Sorry to all…. I’ve just not just realised we all have to post to our very own diary. Will try to get sorted. Told everyone on here I’m shite with technology! Hence the old boy lol 

We are all getting old mate lol

• Like 4

Just now, Revive said:

Once those dry ferts are in there unless your gonna empty and start with fresh medium you ain't getting rid.. they will need to be used up.. that will take a while I should imagine until the plants are fully established.. Mark did tell you folk he was providing the bio tabs as well as the pot.. lol you just couldn't wait you eager beavers lollol

Shit balls!!!

Im debating emptying and starting again now!!!! I done it yesterday as well how unlucky is that.

• Like 1