E55ex0ldb0y 420lt grow diary

e55ex0ldb0y

13 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I’ve done the same…. Not sure what to do to be honest???

don’t want to re start after the hard work but want to use the goodies….

I might wait it out and use them after a month or so. 
Do you think you will empty the pot and start again or just top up?

decisions decisions lol 

Mate the dry ferts thats in the soil will be okay. 

I always like to add dry ferts in the soil to enrichen it.

After say 4 to 6 weeks I always start adding more .

People say less is more but i get anxious lol.

After a while you can read the plant drooping or colours of leaves ect.

Those liquid feeds will be like a protien shake after a steak breakfast .

Hench after a solid 14 weeks body building routine !

B.

7 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Best of luck with the grow dude.  :hippy: I had the feeling of deja vu then...

Jools told me that the only way to move the diary was copy it. My mistake in the first place, putting my diary in @BaronVonGreenBack diary.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Revive said:

Once those dry ferts are in there unless your gonna empty and start with fresh medium you ain't getting rid.. they will need to be used up.. that will take a while I should imagine until the plants are fully established.. Mark did tell you folk he was providing the bio tabs as well as the pot.. lol you just couldn't wait you eager beavers lollol

Pretty sure it was one of the parameters for the comp.. can’t see it being a serious offence tho lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Pretty sure it was one of the parameters for the comp.. can’t see it being a serious offence tho lol 

I'd very much doubt it matters mate.. be a fuker though if those that use get really good results..

I'd be kicking myself lollol

• Like 2

22 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

large.1C701E62-7D39-46B4-9588-0F7B8BB9C687.jpegHave anyone else received a goodie bag from the legend that is @Seedstockers-Mark?

Not sure how to put it all to use yet but after a bit of late night online swatting I should be ready to rock.

@B-real @Revive @BaronVonGreenBack

Can’t believe it really, plus it was a nice surprise as I wasn’t expecting it at all.

going to put a few more seeds in to germ for my outdoor pursuits now as well. :):):)

Ok @e55ex0ldb0y i received all the same nutes yesterday it was a nice surprise but i wasnt sure were they came from so i didnt say anything i pm mark yesterday but he hasnt replied yet i havent done my pot yet so will be useing these beauties  nice thread mate

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Revive said:

I'd very much doubt it matters mate.. be a fuker though if those that use get really good results..

I'd be kicking myself lollol

Im using it ontop of my bog standard soil prep.

Last year i liquid fert in the form of bio bizz along side pre season dry fert'ing which works well .

Downside watering but i gotta import water anyway so it makes sence really .

B.

6 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ok @e55ex0ldb0y have seen how thick the liquid is in them bottles

I’m away until Sunday…will let you know when I get back if you’ve not yet received them.

• Like 1

On 23/04/2022 at 7:42 AM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I’m away until Sunday…will let you know when I get back if you’ve not yet received them.

Ok mate i got them as well mark replied they were off him

• Like 1

Had a good read up on the nutrients @Seedstockers-Mark sent, once again got to send a massive thanks for them plus the opportunity to take part.

Im now going to use the medium I put in to the tub already for my outside run and change tactics to use the new supplies.

anyway this is where I’m at:

420lt contenders A and B
large.2A88E0A7-8B6F-4C43-8EA5-0F9107EDC820.jpeg
Tried topping this one early to experiment but had 1 too many bangers…. Only managed to take off a leaf and stub the new growth! Take note always do things prior to having a good nighttime bat lol 

large.8527BEB0-3EE0-4723-BA7A-A9BC0A18565C.jpeg
Contenders C and D

large.9B810420-3C9D-4FF9-9F62-FAF2248BD304.jpeg

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

Good mate b seems like a contender anything good when you read up on nutes

There’s everything and more in the goodies pal…. Root stim, soil enrichment, fertiliser, bud boost all organic and seem to do well on other grow diaries. The good thing is they work to help the plant use more nutrients so I’ll only have to take out just over half the soil that I’ve already put in and mix it with compost and coco.

Take a look online mate just put in “bio tabs nl grow diaries”.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

There’s everything and more in the goodies pal…. Root stim, soil enrichment, fertiliser, bud boost all organic and seem to do well on other grow diaries. The good thing is they work to help the plant use more nutrients so I’ll only have to take out just over half the soil that I’ve already put in and mix it with compost and coco.

Take a look online mate just put in “bio tabs nl grow diaries”.

Ye mate i take a look least it to much of a fuck about just reuse soil in your other pots

• Like 1

3 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Had a good read up on the nutrients @Seedstockers-Mark sent, once again got to send a massive thanks for them plus the opportunity to take part.

Im now going to use the medium I put in to the tub already for my outside run and change tactics to use the new supplies.

anyway this is where I’m at:

420lt contenders A and B
large.2A88E0A7-8B6F-4C43-8EA5-0F9107EDC820.jpeg
Tried topping this one early to experiment but had 1 too many bangers…. Only managed to take off a leaf and stub the new growth! Take note always do things prior to having a good nighttime bat lol 

large.8527BEB0-3EE0-4723-BA7A-A9BC0A18565C.jpeg
Contenders C and D

large.9B810420-3C9D-4FF9-9F62-FAF2248BD304.jpeg

What lights are you useing there mate the mars hydro ones i got are that color instead of white 

• Like 2