E55ex0ldb0y 420lt grow diary

e55ex0ldb0y

Bud leaves look a bit revegy, but the buds don't. Buds look like one of them 90s viney weeds .

Think we're still learning about Autos properly.

It's more than likely a genetic mutation .

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, B-real said:

U feeding bloom feeds ?

Yeah mate… doing exactly what it says on the nutrients that we were supplied.

I showed the guy at my local hydro store which had been in business for over 20years and he immediately said “is it from seed” then “genetics are to blame”.

He doesn’t do outside but said he doesn’t think that improper nutrients would be the cause.

it’s a real shame because it looks and smells lovely.

• Like 1

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

Bud leaves look a bit revegy, but the buds don't. Buds look like one of them 90s viney weeds .

Think we're still learning about Autos properly.

It's more than likely a genetic mutation .

That’s what I got told yesterday.

Everything was going far too well for me being a newbie… then bang!

Im not giving up though… rotavator is sorted for next year, I’m going to use tried and tested photo seeds, powdered nutrients and neem oil for pests.

Im not going to give up… just makes me more determined to get shit right. 
plus luckily 2 that had already bloomed look good :) so at least I’ll have a smoke.

• Like 6

On 07/07/2022 at 9:12 AM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

That’s what I got told yesterday.

Everything was going far too well for me being a newbie… then bang!

Im not giving up though… rotavator is sorted for next year, I’m going to use tried and tested photo seeds, powdered nutrients and neem oil for pests.

Im not going to give up… just makes me more determined to get shit right. 
plus luckily 2 that had already bloomed look good :) so at least I’ll have a smoke.

Now then @e55ex0ldb0y sounds like it's been hard work I didn't even get outside 2 of the seeds must of been autos they flowered about 12 inches 2 seeds got stem rot at about 6 inches  and 1 didn't germinate that was the cookies fast  so not to good 

Looks a strange one. As someone else has said, almost looks like its try to re-vegg itself.

I have a similar thing currently going on with a red strawberry banana in the garden. 

stick with it, I’m sure it will come good.

• Like 1

These fast cookies are a pain in the arse.. there is still work to be done with this line imo.. early onset of flowering, revegging, I noticed mine has some weird mutant leaves on her today too.. shame these haven't turned out to well for everyone :yinyang:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Revive said:

These fast cookies are a pain in the arse.. there is still work to be done with this line imo.. early onset of flowering, revegging, I noticed mine has some weird mutant leaves on her today too.. shame these haven't turned out to well for everyone :yinyang:

We're yet to see the end product yet though :cowboy:

• Like 2

Just now, Exile420 said:

We're yet to see the end product yet though :cowboy:

Dispite what they turn out like it doesn't change the above :(

Just now, Revive said:

Dispite what they turn out like it doesn't change the above :(

Reveg is simply down to planting out to early, all the other stuff is just a few autos I don't mind that if am honest, can't moan about free seeds Imo.

I got told about a method of growing yesterday where by they purposely re veg the plants, it’s called monster cropping or something similar?

fingers crossed that’s what happens to this…. I checked the trichomes and they are all still completely clear whereas on the 2 that flowered early in the ground are just starting to turn milky.

In all honesty I just think that because fast growing plants have a percentage of auto they are not quite fully perfected yet but as @Exile420 said you can’t knock free seeds! That being the case it’s a bit disheartening doing all that work on the plot every night, lugging 20litre buckets from the river for little gain. It’s still not finished yet though plenty of time left for the 420lt pot to sort itself out plus I’ve got the 2 cookies ready to trim which means smoke soon :) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Reveg is simply down to planting out to early, all the other stuff is just a few autos I don't mind that if am honest, can't moan about free seeds Imo.

As I said mate its a shame they have gone this way.. no moaning here.. as ive also pointed out they was free 

@e55ex0ldb0y not quite, monster cropping is taking a cut from a flowering plant and then fully revegging that before then flowering it again, as apposed to whats happening here, it's also pretty pointless as it doesn't really help yield all that much and takes ages. 

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

As I said mate its a shame they have gone this way.. no moaning here.. as ive also pointed out they was free 

Was just just my thought on it mate and yeah know me only read half of everything lol

Just now, Exile420 said:

Was just just my thought on it mate and yeah know me only read half of everything lol

Its cool bud, im the same for not reading full posts lol

• Like 2