AutoPot & Timers - Why?

J.C

3 hours ago, Jams67 said:

@jackoo Don’t have any experience with large setups but for 4 plants, autopots have been brilliant for me. The problem could have been with the older valve as I think the smaller tube and fittings were more prone to blockages from what id read but the newer 9mm tubing and fitting seems a lot more reliable. The mega pots look good too though, sounds like they are working well for you:yep:

Yeah its the old mk1 valve that's the problem pal

Apparently the mk2 are good, but when i worked out the cost £18 x 50 for something that might not work i just went to mega pots spoke with the owner and was promised 1000% it wouldn't block and money back if it does made sense to me

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jackoo said:

Yeah its the old mk1 valve that's the problem pal

Apparently the mk2 are good, but when i worked out the cost £18 x 50 for something that might not work i just went to mega pots spoke with the owner and was promised 1000% it wouldn't block and money back if it does made sense to me

Cant say fairer than that mate, the guy must have a lot of faith in his product which is a good sign. Will have more of a look into them myself:yep: