Water pump

Herbal Kint

@GSZZ  is this a bad idea? I got Sincra 5.0 , don't have a fitting that's on point ,can I go directly with my attachment like on pic and pick garden hose on it? Next to it Is bigger original attachment

large.20231201_134216-1664x1248.jpg.3691

Edited by Herbal Kint

20 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

,can I go directly with my attachment like on pic and pick garden hose on it? Next to it Is bigger original attachment

For years and years I've sent customers away with similar bodge-it reductions when they've bought a pump (surprising how little options there are beyond x to y pipe reducers) and no ones come back with a broken pump yet, I'm confident it'll be sound :yep: 

• Like 1

@GSZZ worked ok but a bit slow, say 25% stronger would be better tho,someone in my situation I'd say go for 6 or 7 thousand l per hour.

Question, would I get a bit stronger pressure if I set original attachment on same sized hose? Do I lose pressure at that point?

Edited by Herbal Kint

@Herbal Kint If I understand you correctly, and my understanding is correct lol using the original attachment and pipe to suite will increase the pressure in the lines but reduce the flow rate as to what you're experiencing currently with the reduction - if you're on about using the original attachment and then stepping down to the pipe of your chosing, then you'll have the same flow rate as you do using the reduced attachment and the same reduced pressure (more or less, im not sure if position of the reduction makes a difference but I imagine it would albeit quite minimal?)

2 hours ago, GSZZ said:

@Herbal Kint If I understand you correctly, and my understanding is correct lol

It actually is lol

One way to find out then,I'll let you know what's the score once I get right attachment.

• Like 1

@GSZZ so it worked,only instead of new attachment I put chair in bathtub then 60L barrel on it, somehow it's enough and pressure is perfect :smokin:

Problem now is I gave plants no support,it's 10days in now and it's a bit late to put net up? In 3 weeks they will be growing on floor and I got par plus 480 and new parabolic reflector and can't do yo yo because of its size :headpain:

Par front hps in back

large.20231205_200413-1664x1248.jpg.a5a0

Edited by Herbal Kint

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

,it's 10days in now and it's a bit late to put net up?

About now is the perfect time imo. Put two nets in, one just above them and another about a foot above that one. Put a third in if they're super stretchers.

Ye I saw folks use double but I thought am way passed that point ,cheers I'll give it a go.

And I hit them with Schimmy right before flower carried on with neem and am yet to see thrip around(alive).Very natural smell,like paint, unreal that's recommended to spray in flower.

• 2 weeks later...

@GSZZ I noticed difference in EC bottom vs top of tank, question is did I just mix poorly my 90L tank(I put a shower in and fill it I guessed that will mix it) or nutes settled in 1hour? What's the settle time?

So 90L tank, I put nutes in and shower. 30 to 45 min latter in watering I get different EC as I checked remaining 20L in tank

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

question is did I just mix poorly my 90L tank(I put a shower in and fill it I guessed that will mix it) or nutes settled in 1hour? What's the settle time?

Put a pump in the tank to mix it?