Water pump

Herbal Kint

Got 14 stairs and am done taking 3 x 15L bucket(weights like 30)up the stairs,need strength of pump needed to get it up.

Pump will be hailea (may be misspelled)as recommended in past,so it's like 7to10m all together.

How strong pump do I need?I grow in compo I'll need telescopic handle and 10m hose,that's all?

If you've got decent water pressure you should be able to just run a hose up to wherever you need it without a pump, most older buildings have header tanks for the hot water in the loft. 

• Like 3

Thing is I'd like to get nutes in first,but solid idea can't believe I didn't think of that pressure is enough :doh:

I'll just get 50l tank and throw pump in and go up and spray them without breaking my back or spilling it all over.

• Like 2

Have you seen those inline nutrient injector things? you just run water through them and they mix it in at a preset rate, they seem pretty convenient, not sure if they'd be accurate enough for your needs though. 

Hmm now we're talking,I was thinking I'll need like 30min to water them and nutes could settle in meantime?

I'll go Google it never heard of the thing

Nah I'll go with normal water pump,but looking at hailea can I even attach garden hose on it or it's to wide?:unsure:

I ended up purchasing a karcher garden pump for the same reason. I had to get 80ltrs up into a loft.

It's so good, it has great pressure that moves large amounts of water around effortlessly.

Also comes with attatchments for hoses and such.

I went with a solid hose which sped up water move amazingly. Even comes with a wireless remote control.

Made my life so easy.

• Like 1

Karcher BP2  garden pump range, or something like that iirc.

Edited by Lister420
Spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lister420 said:

Karcher BP2  garden pump range, or something like that iirc.

Ordered, same model.

Cheers

• Like 1

You won't be disappointed. 

Next is the magical rabbit hole of universal attachments. 

Karcher have thousands of 'attachments' that fit that pump, from the usual garden hoses,sprinklers and plant watering wands all the way to automatic watering clocks and fine mist irrigation systems.

I reckon you can get an attachment that de-stones cherries while washing your car....:smokin:

They just contacted me from store they don't have what I ordered on stock even it says it's on stock and if I want bp4 model (with 30pound added) :wanker:

21 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Have you seen those inline nutrient injector things? you just run water through them and they mix it in at a preset rate, they seem pretty convenient, not sure if they'd be accurate enough for your needs though. 

Havent heard of them i have a look myself cheers mate

1 hour ago, Herbal Kint said:

I gave In,130pounds, plus 60l barrel,telescopic handle,20m hose=200pounds :doh:

You went with karcher mate just seen thread i got auqaking they good pumps i got mine with a blue connector on the end so i can connect to iws brain just another idea