Water pump

Herbal Kint

1 hour ago, Herbal Kint said:

I gave In,130pounds, plus 60l barrel,telescopic handle,20m hose=200pounds :doh:

F....me they've gone up a bit since I got one, suppose it's for the bp4.

That's gonna be one powerful pump, that'll move that 60ltrs in seconds.

Hope the neighbours appreciate the view...

• Like 1

Already confirmed new order so it's done,delivery is in 2 fokin weeks,my grow should be done in 3 weeks,so it's about 5more waterings by hand :ouch:

On 4/14/2022 at 7:12 PM, Lister420 said:

F....me they've gone up a bit since I got one, suppose it's for the bp4.

That's gonna be one powerful pump, that'll move that 60ltrs in seconds.

Hope the neighbours appreciate the view...

Mate ,I think I fucked up,this gives such a strong pressure not even Heath Robinson would use it, I'd literally knock my pot out of tent lol:ouch:

Should have went for bp2

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

Mate ,I think I fucked up,this gives such a strong pressure not even Heath Robinson would use it, I'd literally knock my pot out of tent lol:ouch:

Should have went for bp2

I did wonder about the extra power.

Not to worry, they do a pressure reducing attachment. It was on sale for £6 the other day when I looked. Might need to put it on a 'Y' splitter.

I thought the bp2 had alot of power, the bp4 must be like a fire engine. 

• Like 1

:guitar:

I thought I wasted my cash already,I'll go Google it ,thanks man.

@Lister420 can't find it ,can you like hxxp link here?

Edited by Herbal Kint

I don't know how to drop a link but if you Google this.

'Karcher rain system pressure reducer'

But like I said you may have to put it on a 'y' splitter with the other side having a return to the water butt, like a recirculating system.

• Like 1

How ever this product is rated to reduce pressure from  12 to bar4,my pump bp4 has max pressure 4. Am I to look for other one that reduces to 2bars or 1? :unsure:

The wand that you've been using , does it allow you to turn the power up and down?

Because that pressure reducer (4bar) allows you connect to a dripper and mist system, so there must be other ways to reduce the pressure. A 'y' splitter will reduce pressure further. The wand on one side and a return flow from the other side returning to the water source/butt, this in theory would half the pressure.

When I used my bp2, it had to take the water up 3 floors (ground floor to attic) so would reduce pressure naturally with the climb.I'd have the pump in the attic.

Have the pump at the highest point and furthest from water source.

• Like 1

Bro I Google wand and magic stick came out lol  I don't know what wand is ,you mean handle? Sorry ,am not from UK, my eng is broken

I think I'll contact guy that sold me the pump,I didn't even figure I can actually reduce pressure so thanks a mill for that,I'll let him work it out :smokin:

Well that went well,I asked for pressure reducer,he sent me this?

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2022_04/large_d3.jpg.b7b37bb269735dc842474c3dd4887d0a.jpg

I don't think guy gets what am on about,I told him I want lower pressure like from 4 to 1 or 2 bars as this is way to strong for watering plants.

Edited by Herbal Kint