Original Sensible Seeds

mysticriver

Apply the code at the basket and you definitely get a discount, can't remember how much exactly. Peace. 

• Like 1

The Bruce Banner 3 says 5 plus 2 free, checkout was only one free seed? The discount code worked, thanks for posting it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snotbottom said:

The Bruce Banner 3 says 5 plus 2 free, checkout was only one free seed? The discount code worked, thanks for posting it.

I believe you will receive 8 seeds in total.

The 5 + 2 is one offer,

the plus one seed is due to the cost of your order iirc :yep:

Did you choose another Bruce Banner during the checkout process?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I believe you will receive 8 seeds in total.

The 5 + 2 is one offer,

the plus one seed is due to the cost of your order iirc :yep:

Did you choose another Bruce Banner during the checkout process?

Atb

No , it gave me a list of different seeds so I chose Pure Kush, invoice says 5 bruce and one free, It will be interesting to see what turns up.

• Like 2

It's one of the seed banks I haven't bought from so I'll be interested to know :) 

Atb

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

It's one of the seed banks I haven't bought from so I'll be interested to know :) 

Atb

I will let you know when they arrive , if I dont update here its because OSS dont actually exist and my money is in Switzerland somewhere.

• Like 2

They arrived, very well packaged, big invoice in a clear pouch on the side of the envilope but it didnt give anything away, seeds in a little plastic container with a sponge in there to stop them rattling around. I got 7 BB's so five and two. Seeds are very small , pale greenish. 

• Like 2

Ordered from these 3 times I believe, never had a problem with delivery or indeed quality of seed. Have run GG4,wedding cake and maybe a couple of others, no complaints here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

Did you not get your PureKush freebie?

Atb

Yes it came too , Iam actually more excited about that than I am about BB. Im sure both will be pretty good though.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 31/07/2023 at 4:37 PM, snotbottom said:

Yes it came too , Iam actually more excited about that than I am about BB. Im sure both will be pretty good though.

You are in for a treat mate I've just ran a couple! They are stocky monsters with a big yield potential in the right hands for sure! My two were a bit different. They grew up well together as in height and stretch which is x1. One was denser buds than the other and slightly different smells but I think you'll love the variations. There is a balmy, spicy lushness with one there is tropical fruit back there somewhere whereas my favourite one has a good bit of diesel going on especially when wet trimmed. It's mellowed out a touch with a cure but it's the main taste still with a bit of Amnesia fuel kinda thing. It's nice daytime for me and doesn't couch lock at all. A nice pleasant old school high for me. The pure kush looks really old school in the jars too with big brown pistils everywhere! Lovely stuff especially for the low price. I ran two Grandaddy Black with the kushes and they too were a good match height and stretch with the pure kushes. They also had a slight but nice variance and turned out really nice too. They like the kush are only a week of curing so their flavours are only just coming out and there potency coming up! The only thing I can say about Original Sensible Seeds is good things for sure based on these two strains and small sample sizes. Nice. No, very nice. Peace 

I have a Peanut Butter OGKB and a Jealousy in mid veg at the moment so I'll have to see and let you know folks! They look pretty cool upto now and both are lanky for their stage but very healthy! Peace. 

• Like 1