Original Sensible Seeds

mysticriver

Just now, stu914 said:

Bottom of the page bud, on the right...big yellow banner...right next to the specsavers advert...:rofl::rofl:  (hit new content first)

Now it's gone...

I'm on phone with dark theme maybe that's it, every time I reaload the homepage a different banner pops up just not one for this seedbank. Chop chop now, make yourself useful and click into it and post the link here lol

• Like 3

I ran a solitary oss Juanita circa 2016 (won it on bookface) 

Lovely smoke it was , really balanced high with what felt like plenty of CBD in the mix , looked into running her again for Mrs Pump but it looks like they've sacked her off unfortunately.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Has anyone ran their Gorilla #4 please?  I like a good Gorilla as long as they are stable enough as can be hermie prone from some sources. Peace. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 31/01/2022 at 10:11 PM, Jon Smith said:

Had one very good OSS Bruce Banner #3 in 2020.

When you say that you had a very good one how many of the BB#3 did you do? Was this a single seed you ran? Or if there was others how did they compare? Thanks Jon, I'm just trying to gage how consistent Original Sensible seeds are as I've never tried them before but they sound good! Peace. 

• Like 1

On 13/02/2022 at 1:01 PM, stonerwizard said:

I have done a few of their strains now and i have been impressed by a few. Especially with their low cost. 
Their Grandaddy Black is a stand out. She cures with a deep fruity jam flavour. Her effect is mainly body but does calm an anxious brain, well it does for me. My mate tried it and was that impressed he’s grown it himself and had the biggest yield he’s had in a while. The flavour isn’t there with his but that’s all down to how quickly he dries it. 
I gave cuts to another friend and everyone he gave some too loved it. 

I also ran a single freebie of blueberry Ghost og. She was a pleasure to grow. Not much blueberry flavour but wasn’t a bad smoke. 

I did one of their cannafuel+ cbd which smelt like dog shit in veg but the end product was ok and did help with pain and anxiety. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

Hi Wizard, I am liking your opinion on the Grandaddy Black stuff I'm guessing it grows fairly short right? What was your opinion on the stretch and final heights? Thank you StonerWizard appreciate your advice! Peace. 

P. S. Did you get round to doing the Bruce #3 yet? Ta. 

• Like 1

@Trashedagain77 In the first OSS Bruce Banner #3 run did 4 feminised seeds. In veg two plants grew compact and dark green, the other two grew more stretchy with lighter green. Selected one dark green and one light green plant for flower. Dark green plant grew really strong bud with notable strawberry aroma in the jar. The lighter green plant hermied a bit, but still produced good bud with a sort of metal mango aroma. The harvest was not great in quantity due learning leds. Second banner run is documented in recent a diary. It produced two really good plants from 6 seeds; one with really strong effect and with complex spicy aroma (banner 1), one strong with strawberry aroma in the jar (banner 2). Strawberry banner is good smoke, vapour a bit sickly sweet. IME both plants harvested acceptable quantity.

Edited by Jon Smith
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Jon Smith said:

@Trashedagain77 In the first OSS Bruce Banner #3 run did 4 feminised seeds. In veg two plants grew compact and dark green, the other two grew more stretchy with lighter green. Selected one dark green and one light green plant for flower. Dark green plant grew really strong bud with notable strawberry aroma in the jar. The lighter green plant hermied a bit, but still produced good bud with a sort of metal mango aroma. The harvest was not great in quantity due learning leds. Second banner run is documented in recent a diary. It produced two really good plants from 6 seeds; one with really strong effect and with complex spicy aroma (banner 1), one strong with strawberry aroma in the jar (banner 2). Strawberry banner is good smoke, vapour a bit sickly sweet. IME both plants harvested acceptable quantity.

Thanks Jon awesome reply. I appreciate your detail and honesty and I'm very definitely interested in the Bruce Banner from OSS now. I will probably buy at least a 10 pack based on your experience and advice. I'm loving the sound of the smoke you produced and thanks for the hermie heads up too. I will be buying a few varieties from OSS including the BB#3. They all look nice! Peace. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:47 AM, Trashedagain77 said:

Hi Wizard, I am liking your opinion on the Grandaddy Black stuff I'm guessing it grows fairly short right? What was your opinion on the stretch and final heights? Thank you StonerWizard appreciate your advice! Peace. 

P. S. Did you get round to doing the Bruce #3 yet? Ta. 

hi yeah they were more indica in structure and stretched about 2x 

No I haven’t tried the Banners yet. I currently have some gelato cuts on the go as I messed things up a bit working away and it was the quickest way to get back in front. 

• Like 1

Hi StonerWizard thanks, please could you describe the Grandaddy Black as best as possible. Where they slow veg? How long did they go in flower? And what was the smoke report please? Thanks dude sorry to pester you I do like a good run thru off the man who has been there. Ta very much again Wizard much appreciated. Peace. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ready to pull the trigger on 3+1 of each of, peanut butter ogkb, frosted guava and banana sherbet....thought I'd give them a go, brit guys I think and nice wee 10% off.

• Like 3