Original Sensible Seeds

mysticriver

I'm real close to grabbing a few Original Sensibles at the moment... I want some Bruce 3 cos it's what they are known for..then I like the look of the Pure Kush as its good meds. The Purple punch cookies look a treat as does the GG4 x cookies and they are on offer @2.59 each!!! I will grab some Wedding Cake too for good measure! You really have to work hard for the freebies but I think the seeds you pay for are a real bargain so I don't mind. I already have the Grandaddy Black so I'll have a good selection from them. Peace. 

• Like 1

I've done the banner and wedding cake...the wedding cake is outstanding and one I would run again...

Pretty much anything from OSS is always spot on with no problems...:yep:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I took the plunge with these guys too, ordered one of their newest ones, jealousy, originally bred by seedjunkie. 

Good price  plus they were on offer plus I used the uk420 code and bam....35 quid later I have 14 happy seedlings. 

• Like 5

On 29/03/2023 at 6:12 PM, grotbags said:

I took the plunge with these guys too, ordered one of their newest ones, jealousy, originally bred by seedjunkie. 

Good price  plus they were on offer plus I used the uk420 code and bam....35 quid later I have 14 happy seedlings. 

Hey Grotbags I'd love to know how you get on with the Jealousy! I've got a few freebies of it and plan on doing it next. I've been buying a few Original Sensible seeds lately, Frosted Guava, Black Orchid and Peanut Butter OGKB. I've got Wedding Cake, Pure Kush, Grandaddy Black, Purple Punch Cookies, Gorilla Cookies and Jungle Lava too! I'm well stocked with the Original Sensible seeds. I've started a couple of the Grandaddy Black's and a couple of Pure Kush for now. Hoping for some heavy indica shit. Germination was 100% 4/4 and quick as lightning with both strains. They grew tails in paper towel in one day and were above ground after just eight hours, the Quickest I've ever done! All the best with your Jealousy Grotbags. Peace. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Did anyone grow the PEANUT BUTTER OGKB?

no, but does it smell of PB?

mystic

• Like 1

On 29/03/2023 at 6:12 PM, grotbags said:

Hi what is the code please?

• Like 1

not sure , it's just on their advertising banner at the bottom of the page - Orange one - should be there now 

• Like 1

Just now, trimma said:

not sure , it's just on their advertising banner at the bottom of the page - Orange one - should be there now 

Doesn’t seem to be there for more for some reason 

• Like 1

I'm guessing its a general discount code applied to any basket , best thing is to stick something you want in a basket and go through the motions of checking out, to see what's what 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gavlp20 said:

Doesn’t seem to be there for more for some reason 

If you're running any ad blockers they don't show up, i always forget we have other sponsors here lol

• Like 2

Just now, Military Grade said:

If you're running any ad blockers they don't show up, i always forget we have other sponsors here lol

Sorted it cheers mate I had a bit of a nightmare and lost my whole crop so was thinking of getting some fems to get me going but I usually only do regs so not sure 

• Like 2