i don't know where to post this,.. as a continuation of my ramblings on this thread or maybe somewhere else,.... anyway it's really just an update, a progress report on the current situation up here with these plants,... now i've made improvements since,... the small tube heater, an idea i got from someone on here i can't remember who,... was a good investement and improved tent temperatures immensly,... i have had an issue though with humidy it's been way high,  like >70%,... i've brought it down with my good room dehumidifer to within an acceptable level 40 - 45% now so we're all good now on that score i presume,.. with bud rot and such?,...anyway i've got this far it's not a total disaster so here are some pics today,. pistils only started turning orange 2 or 3 days ago.,.. i mean how am i looking? on the plants i mean,... they seem to be looking good,...no sign of any infection,...getting a lot of wilty leaf die back now though as they prioritise & force nutrients mostly to just the bud sites.

Edited by KevL
additional info
  • Like 1

Looking good in there buddy, could still be a tad warmer by the looks of things but warm enough, humidity is just about perfect for mid to late flower. Keep it up. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i've managed to do a further update,.. i feel i'm getting close now to harvesting these i'm not sure,... this is my first successful grow so far, and it was a project to see how these plants would develop by growing them in my own tried and tested compost mix... If any experts could take a look at my latest set of photo's taken yesterday evening 15/01/22 and possibly advise me as to when i maybe ready to start cutting down... I've kept trimming to a minimum and i'm not pushing for high yields or anything... the plants look to be telling me they're fine, and i can't really see any issues health wise with them.