Pot Messiah tart baker

Rural Buddha

9 minutes ago, Rural Buddha said:

it's still alive!

It's mad what you can do to this plant...well done mate...doing something similar myself atm...(damn sight bigger pot though...:rofl:)

• Like 5

Day 68 - day 20 of flower

Blooming lovely! :) Both girls looking well still. I made the p-dwc pot a little skirt to keep most of the light out of the pot as the root ball pushes its way up. If she could talk she'd be saying "that looks horrible, I'm not wearing that!" Too bad my dear, my house, my rules lol

large.day68_p-dwc.jpg

View from directly above - does my head in looking at it :)

large.day68_p-dwc_from_above.jpg

Compost pot doing OK too - feeding the Doff twice a day (see page 3 for details).

large.day68_compost2.jpg

large.day68_compost.jpg

Edited by Rural Buddha
  • Like 12

That root ball is fucking insane, same with the trunk man.

just out of interest what smells are you getting from the wedding glue. Mine is a full on strawberry smell. 

Hope you get to keep her going to the end, I know your worried about light on your roots but they look so healthy you should be fine. Is your set up a sterile one or do you use any mychorrhizal shit in it too.

• Like 2

It is an incredible plant considering the pot limitations! @Whatwentwrong

I can't work out the smell, though perhaps it is a bit fruity :)

I'm not sterile, water is well 'rested' tap water to remove the chlorine (bucket just left with a j-cloth over it). I used half a teabag of Mykos Root Pak when I put the seed in the mini net pot, I add a little Tribus to the feed too.

Last feed mix was 'rested' tap water with Plagron Hydro a+b (EC ~1.2 and CANNA CalMag to get to ~ 1.4EC. A little Tribus and get the pH down to ~5.7 Fairly soon I'll add some Plagron Green Sensation too.

Tribus blurb from Impello website:

Tribus® Original Is a combination of naturally occurring plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria that colonize the root zone of plants and increase growth by enhancing macro and micronutrient availability. The high concentration of bacteria in Tribus® Original populate the area on and near plant roots, increasing plant productivity In all environments. Tribus® Original is compatible with all growing media and fertilization programs.

• Like 5

Day 71 - day 23 of flower

P-DWC getting a little top heavy so thought I ought to tie her down :) Hopefully she's less likely to fall over now.

One is enough presently, might put a second one if she gets any heavier.

large.gentle_bondage.jpg

Close up of flowers on P-DWC

large.day71_p-dwc_flower.jpg

and compost pot

large.day71_compost_flower.jpg

Edited by Rural Buddha
Add date of flower and italicise
  • Like 11

lollollol

You're a rocket, man lol

Wait till Mark gets back after dealing with all those Buster Gonads with their unfeasibly large................ pots lol he gonna be mad :chains:

• Like 3

Day 76 - day 28 of flower. The photos were taken on Sunday (day 78) and should have been posted then but other aspects of life kept getting in the way! I'll try to do an update tomorrow and include the compost pot.

P-DWC system still functioning and plant still looking OK - bondage strap removed for photos :)

large.day76_p-dwc.jpg

A cola on the P-DWC lady

large.day76_p-dwc_cola.jpg

A flower . . .

large.day76_p-dwc_flower.jpg

• Like 9

lol I'm stoned, but could you photoshop a Debbie McGhee going through the legs of the stool as if she's gonna be cut in half lol that stools one of those magicians magic tables innit lol

To the moon @Rural Buddha, to the moon man lol cannae wait to see update lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rural Buddha said:

Day 76 - day 28 of flower. The photos were taken on Sunday (day 78) and should have been posted then but other aspects of life kept getting in the way! I'll try to do an update tomorrow and include the compost pot.

P-DWC system still functioning and plant still looking OK - bondage strap removed for photos :)

large.day76_p-dwc.jpg

A cola on the P-DWC lady

large.day76_p-dwc_cola.jpg

A flower . . .

large.day76_p-dwc_flower.jpg

Looks good mate nice grow 

• Like 4

Day 80 - day 32 of flower

A thorough sort out today. Things haven't quite gone to plan with other plants so the Pot Noodle duo have been moved to the big tent to join the CBG Zero Due that needed to be flipped. Some other plants then moved to the small tent to continue vegging on 18/6.

I'd noticed some bugs on the PN plants so took the opportunity to do some removal and cleaning. So here we have the P-DWC and compost plants out in the (not too) cold light of day in the conservatory.

P-DWC being fed with well rested tap water with .5ml/lt Mono Magnesium (1.2EC), new addition is 1ml/lt Plagron Green Sensation (1.6EC), then .25ml/lt Plagron Hydro a+b (EC now 1,8), 1.5ml/4lt Tribus. pH taken down to 5.8

I mix 4lt of feed at a time, lasts around 5 days, tho the plant seems to be drinking a bit less now, as I find the saucer full of overflow fairly regularly - must re-program the feed timer to be on a little less often.

Compost pot still being fed twice daily with Doff Tom and Doff 7-7-7. I mix 1/2 litre of well rested tap water (with .25ml Mono Mag.), warm it in the microwave then 1.75ml of feed. I alternate between the two different feeds, not mix them together. I was unable to resist adding .5ml of Green Sensation this time :)

P-DWC disconnected from her life-support before moving to the big tent.

large.day80_p-dwc.jpg

P-DWC top view

large.day80_p-dwc_top.jpg

P-DWC cola - some wildlife on a few leaves were brushed and wiped off, hopefully nothing too serious.

large.day80_p-dwc_cola.jpg

Flower on P-DWC - starting to go over.

large.day80_p-dwc_flower.jpg

Compost pot - had more wildlife on its larger fan leaves, brushed and wiped off as best I could, whatever the creatures are the plant looks OK.

large.day80_compost.jpg

Closer photo of compost pot

large.day80_compost_top.jpg

Compost pot flower

large.day80_compost_flower.jpg

New home in the big tent with Seedstockers CBG Zero Due that were flipped last night. Compost pot back middle, P-DWC right foreground - the plants with flowers on them :)

large.new_home.jpg

• Like 7