Whatwentwrong

Just now, Tegridy Farms said:

Looks like the 4-way topping paid off for you mate, although your drip tray is triggering my ocd, I’m gonna have to come round and give it a good scrub lol 

That’s cause it’s grown with credigree. 

there’s nothing I can do man, I’ll break a branch if I try and clean it.

I best let it sit and fester and gain another inch or two of salt buildup then send you some photos of it. 

• Like 3

Looking good @Whatwentwrong, agree too, another week should bring her home :yep:

Yeh, nice strong stems holding that timber up no problem, good genetics in these seeds me thinks, they've all been through a fair bit during this comp lol if @Potprincess hadn't stuck her whole plant into 2 blunts, we'd have a smoke report by now lol

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

I’ll break a branch if I try

lol Its delicate work now, if I even look at it wrong a branch may go. I daren't move it. lol Your just trying to sabotage me at the last minute. lol Just when I can start to see the finish line you try and guilt trip me with me dirty tray.

thankfully I have attention deficit disorder not ocd so I can just ignore that shit really easily. lol In fact, I’ve been paying it no attention at all since the very start of the grow.  lol

also be carful cleaning your car man, they’re a fucking death trap they are. You should t be doing it solo, In fairness it’s always been a two person job but our masculinity made us bare the risks alone. It’s 2022 now man, equality is the word of the decade so make sure she’s there to help whilst you stand back and get stoned to keep an eye on things. Better safe than sorry.

• Like 4

Sabotage?….I’m outraged! I was merely thinking of your semi octopus resembling plant’s health lol 

56 minutes ago, Whatwentwrong said:

make sure she’s there to help whilst you stand back and get stoned to keep an eye on things

Not if you want a proper job done

• Like 3

@Tegridy Farms They haven't read the small print in the comp mate, plant husbandry and general housekeeping section, taking the piss they are bud, seen that @shire with a yellow leaf in his tent too. Justice will prevail lol

• Like 4

Also, that wasn’t salt build up, it’s a special kind of drip tray, drip mat, it just looks like salt build up.

I’ve removed it now lol 

• Like 5

See? Makes a massive difference to groom :smoke:I can relax again now.

Special how? 

you let water build up on it and it magically evaporates? Then shows a lush brown colour to tell you it’s working lol 

I need to get me one of those!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Special how? 

it Works in symbiosis with the noodle pot to ensure the correct moisture level is maintained by err, yeah, magically evaporating the water. You nailed it.

im not sure they’re available in the shops though, they’re a bit too special for that. Custom job it is. One of a kind.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

it Works in symbiosis with the noodle pot to ensure the correct moisture level is maintained by err, yeah, magically evaporating the water. You nailed it.

im not sure they’re available in the shops though, they’re a bit too special for that. Custom job it is. One of a kind.

Hope it was a rusty one lol

CSI deffo due a visit here, cleaned salts intermittently lollollol

• Like 2

Day 52 of flower

or seven and a half weeks.

large.B45FACC1-BEDA-4260-AB80-3637644D0598.jpeglarge.AF18BE94-BC94-4B46-BDA5-51004214F0A3.jpeglarge.A4E5F078-F286-458F-87E3-DC7FD085B0B6.jpeglarge.6E6D93DE-B424-414D-BEA6-92AAA1B8D784.jpeglarge.63BD2628-81CB-4F6C-ACFD-0EA0992928AD.jpeglarge.52C3A19A-1D80-4326-94FC-7BB03BA88336.jpeglarge.244C213E-6529-4488-B38A-3302E61C1FBD.jpeg

still a few more days left. I’ve had to squeeze her in the flower tent too to get the next grow ready.

I love growing weed, not so much in a noodle pot though, even a really airy one.

• Like 6

sorry to derail the thread, but i had never heard of a spell token, so i looked it up;

What Is Spell Token (SPELL)?

Spell Token (SPELL) is a reward token associated with abracadabra.money, a lending platform that uses interest-bearing tokens (ibTKNs) as collateral to borrow a USD-pegged stablecoin called Magic Internet Money (MIM). Abracadabra uses the Kashi Lending Technology pioneered by SushiSwap (SUSHI) to provide isolated lending markets that allow users to adjust their risk tolerance according to the collateral they decide to use. Users can deposit collateral and borrow MIM against it. Abracadabra also offers yield farming opportunities, where users can stake their liquidity provider (LP) tokens to farm SPELL. This facilitates better liquidity for certain cryptocurrency pairs, currently Ether (ETH)-Spell Token (SPELL) and Magic Internet Money (MIM)-LP 3pool Curve (3CRV). Furthermore, users can also open leveraged farming positions using borrowed MIM from their interest-bearing collateral.

Obvioulsy, i am now much wiser.

Who makes this stuff up, and what financial markets tolerate it? its nuts.

• Like 2

All crypto is nose diving at the minute so I would hold out before buying.

also I know mim sounds ridiculous but it has a total market cap of over £5 billion. It’s a stable coin pegged to the dollar and is being used by an awful lot of companies. 

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 2