Which wifi/bluetooth temp/humidity sensors do you use?

RUFUS HOUND

the mijia has a battery monitor on all the apps I tried so far.

I would love to understand raspberrypi / coding and all that jazz but its all greek to me lol

6 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

the mijia has a battery monitor on all the apps I tried so far.

Yea, my Xiaomi one does, the Meross is a bit cheaper and they're the ones I've lost connection with from batteries dying, completed a banging grow using them though. What HomeAssistant does is unify all the devices, so for example my Xiaomi sensor controls a Meross plug. Quite honestly, the Inkbird has a quality sensor in it, I read an article on it and was going to post about it, then forgot to bookmark it lol so I reckon the Inkbird IHC200 will be on my shopping list soon :yep:

Raspberrypi.....google kyle gabriel hydroponics :smokin:

• Like 1

The new app I'm using with my mijia is MijiaTemp 3.2.5

It seems that the poor connection issues laid with the last app I was using. This new app has totally sorted them out and I can now pick up bluetooth signal all over house 

It has plenty of settings for reading intervals and averages, if that floats your boat 

large.6164bad0d9cf6_mijiatempapp.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211011_225905_com.smrtprjcts.mijiabt.jpg

• Like 2

Found someone selling an unused mijia for a 5er just down the road so im going to grab it tomorrow and give it a go in the small tent. I had a pair of the xiaomi ones in my basket on amazon for £17 but the sale ended and back up to £25 so ill wait for that to come down again before ordering them. 

• Like 1

Another Govee user here, I like that they can be calibrated and have alerts for high/low temp/RH. They also seemed to be very close to my two AC Infinity controller 67 probes in terms of temp/RH so can only assume they are fairly accurate.

• Like 3

@kronic420 I didnt bother in the end as on the app I can set the time interval - last hour/day/week/ month so that saves me buggering about, scrolling to the date

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 6:58 AM, DeltaMelter said:

Another Govee user here, I like that they can be calibrated and have alerts for high/low temp/RH. They also seemed to be very close to my two AC Infinity controller 67 probes in terms of temp/RH so can only assume they are fairly accurate.

:yep:

Agreed, Govee very accurate with AC Infinity (temps/Rh) and MEACO dehumidifers (Rh) also.

Bought WiFi version for 21.59 (Black Friday sale still ON) from official www. Accuracy F 0.54C, Rh+-3% , allows you pre-set temps/Rh and gives you notifications when they fall out of the range.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just an update - I still using the mijia sensor - battery life has been at 10 months but they only take cr2032 coin battery 

also using the xiaomi home app - love it !

large_Vbox.jpglarge_flow.jpg

1 hour ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

just an update - I still using the mijia sensor - battery life has been at 10 months but they only take cr2032 coin battery 

also using the xiaomi home app - love it !

large_Vbox.jpglarge_flow.jpg

I went for a selection in the end.