2021 Green(hopefully)house grow

Rustybiff

@Rustybiff Nice bredda!! That Punch is a real beauty!! Red Gold & Green everywhere large.ras_smokin2.gif

Happy harvesting my friend, no mold is amazing! Love it when that happens. You drinking Dragon Stout by any chance large.ras_wink.gif

Nuff Respect bro large.ras_cheers.gif

• Like 1

Too right @Alys, homesteading done right! 

Aye man she's representing you @SubSpecies, all the nice shades going on! Not dragon stout exactly, I'm on the homebrew. 35p per bottle, what could go wrong?? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

Down goes the purple punch, such a nice smoke from the tiny plant I chopped earlier. This one has been a treat to look at, no rot at all and a great display of colours. Typical that the free seeds give the best plants! Time to trim with a pint of stout in hand :cheers:

large.20210921_202128_compress39.jpg

We on a new page an i juss wanted to see her again..... Rastafari Plant with her shades on :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 5

Had to turf these out for a few days, our oil tank gets refilled soon and lives right behind the greenhouse.. hopefully the oil man aint reading this right now 

large.20210924_114614_compress38.jpg

Can't fault the camouflage, lost among nettles (if the pot was buried)

large.20210924_114643_compress97.jpg

• Like 4