2021 Green(hopefully)house grow

Rustybiff

Let there be motherfuckin light!

large.28BFC586-2100-4264-B610-51D323AB2B12.jpeg

3 RGSC beans on the way.

Auto girl scout cookies, auto blue tooth and auto mazar.. 

Used the same soil with a bit more volcanic rock dust, lil bit of neem powder and some krill meal added.

This may be the wrong sub to express my excitement to get the indoor show on the road, but it’s my diary and I’ll say what I want :toldya:

The NL i cut on july 22nd STILL isn’t dry, humidity wont go below 70 in my bedroom. Anyone else having this issue? 

• Like 4

Recently has been terrible,

i had to have the dehumidifier running full blast whilst I was trimming up some stuff I had just got nice and dry,

as I didn't want the dry weed to soak up the moisture from the air.

The joy of living on an island ;) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Yo @Rustybiff, good stuff bro, theres someting that jus crossed my mind tho, the soil you are re-using, was it used outdoors? Mi juss lookin out fo you bro but if so i hope it doesn't introduce pests diseases or fungus into your indoor setup, i didn't know it was for indoor use but i believe this could be a common ting to happen bringing outdoor stuff indoors, it's a likkle out of my depth when dealin with the indoors but maybe you should look into it for peace of mind, i will too, check the forum for some advice or more knowledge on this, maybe you should be aware of this, the neem will help for sure, but if more pests persist then nematodes could be your solution, of course if it wasn't used outdoors then no problem mon large.ras_wink.gif

To be continued... :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

Yooo @Shumroom, glad to know it’s not just our house, but equally upsetting that the whole nation has this problem.. hope the dehum helped! I accidentally left the heat mat on in the tent with the open jar on top, so within a few hours I came back to the hygrometer reading 47% humidity and 25 celsius… pretty sure it will level out over night with the lid shut though.

@SubSpecies hola brother, it was indeed used outside but at this stage it’s really my only option to use it. As you say the need powder will help and fingers crossed that’s enough, but if the pests invade I’ll just have to be ready to tackle them. Got too much time on my hands as it is so a little tussle with nature should help to fill the void, bring it on I say :boxing:.. hope your garden’s doing well and no more mould strikes, always loving your updates 

• Like 1

Cool bredda, i like your spirit! May Jah be with you and your blessed indoor grow! NO FUCKERY :yinyang:

Mi garden is gooood seen ma bredda, thanks, bless, i got 1 auto out still but chopped the rest, still drying, got the photos to sort out for next update, a big one, take looooonnnnng init, but it will be well worth it! Haven't even seen my guerilla plants yet, been a month or more, need to do that, My 2 garden photos are huge and healthy, maybe now pre-flowering.
Mold has been a bloooodklaat as usual but mi nar vex, i&i got heaps of ganja still, everyting bless star :yinyang:
Got lots of work to do and get that update rollin az zoon az i can, BIG UP RustyBiffman, your training technique looks wicked on the outdoor gyals, glad it worked a treat for you! Nuff respect eveytime!
Mo Fyah large.ras_lighter.gif

Bless Up ma Lion :yinyang:

Hahah @SubSpecies too right man, may the fuckery stay right out the way, leave that for someone else! 

Must take you ages to document your plants, admire the commitment and so glad you do it, always good to see. I forgot you had the guerrilla plants! I bet they’re sound after all that sunshine, and a bit of rain can’t hurt at this stage aye? 

What do you reckon about mine not showing any preflowers? Doesn’t seem right, but then I’m no expert… reckon it could be from light pollution from a window? Or is it usual to see no activity at this time? 

Cheers dude, big respect 

Blessed words Rusty bredda :yinyang: It helps keep i feelin Irie knowing that my updates create Irieness inna ya life, respect large.ras_cheers.gif

I rekon hopefully you should see pre-flowaz in next couple of weeks, sounds like a slightly late flowering, i had that with my Jamaican Dream and Crystal Candy last year, was mid October harvest. But you know what will happen? now we have said this....... check them out tomorrow and they may suprize you lol

Irie Bless Rusty Bredda!!

:bong:

• Like 1

No doubt @SubSpecies, always inspiring :) good to know man, thanks! Unfortunately no miraculous turnaround over night but maybe they're thinking about it and we'll see something by the weekend hahah

Woooohooooooo, another few nugs int' box. Purple punch and the other NL. Is it bollocks a low odour strain. Had the tent open with the fan on in a weak attempt to scrub the air, stankin out the space. Not complaining mind you! PP smells lovely and fruity, very melony. NL smells pretty sour and fuely, not as much lemon as the first one. Found one mouldy calyx on the NL and went for it

Here's a puppet show pic for you

large.20210814_191625_compress71.jpg

Peace 

• Like 5

@AutoAberdeen certainly is dude! Although there must be a problem with the set up because my room still smells a bit. Doesn't make sense really as there's a negative pressure on the box and the tent... aiming to pick up a small cabinet, something more permanent.

• Like 1

Well documenting progress gets a lot easier after a few getting the chop.. 

Here are the purple punch.. can't get a decent photo of the taller one so just a couple of shots of the lovely pink pistils and her top cola.. 

large.20210816_125748_compress53.jpglarge.20210816_125905_compress4.jpglarge.20210816_125833_compress17.jpg

Here are the blue mystics, still no signs of flowering, and if what RQS say about them not liking the british climate then I don't think I'll be getting my hopes up for these two

large.20210816_125536_compress39.jpg

The ugly ducklings, trooping on... Also not started flowering but I'm kind of glad because they probably benefitted from more time in veg

large.20210816_125212_compress19.jpglarge.20210816_125329_compress38.jpg

Got a new phone recently and not sure about the camera on it.. can anyone that sees this on a PC confirm that these are alright?

Cheers folks, hope you're all well :cheers:

• Like 5

@growinggold hey man, doesn't smell so far but it's only vegging! I'll let you know when it's in flower.. heard mixed reports though, probably varies from plant to plant

• Like 2