Shed grow space build

Lamster67

Just found this thread. Awesome build dude. You have given me ideas about a new loft build. Temperature's will be an issue mid-suumer/winter. But the way you have prepared is admiralbe. Good luck.

Following this!

Edited by Lux_Interior
Is admiralbe spelt right now?
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Lux_Interior said:

Just found this thread. Awesome build dude. You have given me ideas about a new loft build. Temperature's will be an issue mid-suumer/winter. But the way you have prepared is admiralbe. Good luck.

Following this!

Thanks for the kind words dude

Cheers Lamster 

• Like 1

Evening all.

Finally got the small veg space up & running. 

I only really planned to get seedlings up to size before going under my hps but managed to cram 9 in there in small pots....hopefully males will start showing preflowers soon so i can thin it out.

Extraction is 4" into the main flower space.

The plants are sat on a heat mat connected to a temp controller....set to keep the root zone around 23 degrees 

The lamp is a 130w cool white cfl.

I have a void beneath the veg space to possibly use as a drying space but thats going to depend on the temps.

Still got the outside to paint but that can wait lol

Cheers Lamster 

large.20210815_220437_compress95.jpglarge.20210815_220417_compress88.jpg

Edited by Lamster67
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Lamster67 said:

Evening all.

Finally got the small veg space up & running. 

I only really planned to get seedlings up to size before going under my hps but managed to cram 9 in there in small pots....hopefully males will start showing preflowers soon so i can thin it out.

Extraction is 4" into the main flower space.

The plants are sat on a heat mat connected to a temp controller....set to keep the root zone around 23 degrees 

The lamp is a 130w cool white cfl.

I have a void beneath the veg space to possibly use as a drying space but thats going to depend on the temps.

Still got the outside to paint but that can wait lol

Cheers Lamster 

large.20210815_220437_compress95.jpglarge.20210815_220417_compress88.jpg

Is that the Bay6 CFL reflector. I'm using one as a vegging/propagation lamp. I'm impressed by the bang per buck so far.

• Like 1

On 16/08/2021 at 8:52 PM, Lux_Interior said:

Is that the Bay6 CFL reflector. I'm using one as a vegging/propagation lamp. I'm impressed by the bang per buck so far.

No just a standard Dutch barn style reflector....the cfl is a Lumii 130w blue spectrum cool white.

Its just about right for the small vegging area I've got.

Cheers Lamster 

• Like 3