Annual Subscription price increase

Joolz

Worth every satoshi :thumsup: . Came rapid aswell. I went for Disco Biscuit F2’s subbies and got ( pups xxx free ) absolutely chuffed to bits ,plus stickers:punk: . Massive thanks to @Joolz.@ NezA and @HELL YEA:punk:

Edited by vapeOguy
I love to edit
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

hi guys , sorry any body can tel me how to subscribe , ive been locked out for about 9 months.. thanks to yello :fart:,i just tried again

to get back in .  majic ive fekin in again.. so ive not had a grow this year , due to -daughter bought a house needed gutted + tryin to make a bean

i see alot off new baddger's  any good fellow please giv me a shout how to subscribe . an things to do , as im a old bloke , regards to all the guys that i use to

bleather with ,,  regards  geogeo im back ..

sure feels good

@geogeo navigate yer way t’ shop. On a phone it’s in the drop down menu in the top corner. Just browse the store and you’ll find it listed as you would a product. Either bank transfer or good ol’ beer tokens in the post.

• Like 4

Guest Donnyronny

Hi guys

struggling with upload limits, 

if I subscribe it just says bigger 

most of mine are 1.3 or so, so not allowed……if I subscribe will I be able to load better images

cheers all

Edited by Donnyronny

1 hour ago, Donnyronny said:

Hi guys

struggling with upload limits, 

if I subscribe it just says bigger 

most of mine are 1.3 or so, so not allowed……if I subscribe will I be able to load better images

cheers all

Just use a resize app to make them smaller assuming your using android.  Very easily done and most of the apps are free.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite happy to pay the Extra fiver personally , especially given the access to the subby seeds (the most exclusive of vendors I feel).

I'd rather chuck 25 quid at the forum knowing I'm getting bespoke beans that have been created by like-minded individuals than get some hyped up craze cultivar from some jumped up ghetto smurfs 

:yinyang:

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Joolz,

I've had a reminder invoice to renew my yearly sub, and it's still showing the old price. I'll transfer the increased price in the next day or two (unless I forget) but thought it might be worth flagging anyway just in case.

• Like 1

subscribed:cowboy:

I got a message to contact Joolz (to organise bitcoin payment) but don't seem to be able to send a pm (possibly because im a newb) so @Joolzif you could drop me a pm that would be great

Edited by 5Lip
  • Like 2

@5Lip 

Your 5 posts short of being able to use the pm system at the moment. (50post minimum requirement)

Easily remedied! Don't be shy!!

Otherwise joolz will respond when he's next about anyway. No panic :yep:

• Like 4

• 2 months later...