Annual Subscription price increase

Joolz

The increase sounds very reasonable to me specially considering what comes with it. 

An incredible resource and community. Many thanks for keeping this going. Respect. 

• Like 17

considering membership it's self is free, and you get quality free seeds with a sub, then it's fuck all in the scheme of things

and i'm glad i put my order in for hazy daze #1x honeybadger in a day earlier lol 

• Like 20

@Joolz No worries dude! At no point was I encouraged to subscribe. I just wanted to help out the best I could given my current situation. God Speed UK420 (All gods accepted).

• Like 10

As All Above ,No Worries where else can you get such diverse genetics just for subbing to try n keep a great site going. :haveadab:

• Like 2

No worries with that wee price increase, even fur us Scottish contingent.  :cowboy:  though i will go for lifer subs next with all the good genetics on here to choose from..it’s a no brainer really.  .cheers g.

• Like 5

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask...

Only joking, great value for such a valuable service, we can all learning something new everyday here :) 

• Like 6

More than happy with this.. for the support, advice, and the chance to share with fellow like minded people its fuk all.. a round of drinks at the bar on a night you prob forget most of lol

And then there's the magic beans:yep:

Who could really complain :yinyang:

• Like 6

Just now, KC said:

I doubt I'll be able to afford a Rolex now but such is life :yinyang:

i'd prefer weed to a rolex any day of the week

• Like 10