Annual Subscription price increase

Joolz

Well for me this is a deal breaker, @Joolz is obviously using these funds to have the server room decked out in marble and has probably got dancing girls in now as well. We should stand up against this tyranny and form 420UK.com and reclaim the power.

Actually, I don't think it's going to be so bad on reflection:)

• Like 9

Just now, monkeypig said:

and has probably got dancing girls in now as well.

i thought it was a well known fact that vince has been dressing up and doing it for free

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

seeds arrived safe and sound, cool new packaging and bonus free seeds and stickers!

thanks @Joolz :)

Which beans did you grab mate?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GelatoPhilato89 said:

@ratdog Nice one I've grabbed a pack of these too, do you reckon you'll be doing a diary on them?   

i will do at some point mate, main reason i grabbed them is because they are all going extinct :)

• Like 3

Hi how do I subscribe? 

ive looked around but im stoned and give up.

mysticriver 

• Like 2

hi I need an account name for the transfer

is it uk420?

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 1

You can put anything you like in there or even leave it blank, usually your bank will just say something like "we cannot confirm this account are you sure you want to continue?" just say yes :yep:

Alernatively just put your order number in there :yinyang:

• Like 6

Deffo going subscribe when I get paid. All the help and Info I've gotten off this site has already far outweighed the cost of a sub :thumsup:

• Like 15

I would subscribe but I don’t know if there is anything on the list that would do good outdoors? Anyone got any experience with a strain on the list?

• Like 1

Just now, Funk P said:

I would subscribe but I don’t know if there is anything on the list that would do good outdoors? Anyone got any experience with a strain on the list?

Here’s some that come from some outdoor monsters, just listed a couple of days ago...

• Like 2

According to the subscriber lounge, Exo Mob Spurt is good too: 

"Lineage is Mob Spurt (Mob/C99a x erdpurt/PCK) x Exogold f3(Exodus cheese x greengold)

The mother (mob spurt) was very early, end of Sept finish, and erdpurt leaning with red leaf stems. The father (Exogold) was originally made by panik and taken to f3 by spike_weed.

I expect there to be a lot of mob leaning phenos with an end of Sept finish although a few could be mid Oct. Mould resistance will be excellent and bud to leaf ratio should be very good too. "

Edited by Justanotherdude
Ed: formatting.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Justanotherdude said:

According to the subscriber lounge, Exo Mob Spurt is good too: 

"Lineage is Mob Spurt (Mob/C99a x erdpurt/PCK) x Exogold f3(Exodus cheese x greengold)

The mother (mob spurt) was very early, end of Sept finish, and erdpurt leaning with red leaf stems. The father (Exogold) was originally made by panik and taken to f3 by spike_weed.

I expect there to be a lot of mob leaning phenos with an end of Sept finish although a few could be mid Oct. Mould resistance will be excellent and bud to leaf ratio should be very good too. "

I grabbed a pack of these a while back :ninja:

Edited by Revive