Annual Subscription price increase

Joolz

3 hours ago, Justanotherdude said:

Exo Mob Spurt is good too

these are quite old now so, i'd have to do a germ test before sending any more out but if they still work i'll post them out in 30 bean packs :yep:

• Like 10

18 hours ago, Loftgrower said:

Deffo going subscribe when I get paid. All the help and Info I've gotten off this site has already far outweighed the cost of a sub :thumsup:

My thoughts exactly, and I'm saying that before getting a single seed wet lol Probably saved me close to £500 on room set-up alone, purely because I've already asked a load of silly questions on here and discovered that sales folk ....... well , sales folk sell you shit, shamelessly 

Will be subscribing myself when bank account allows :thumsup:

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Dodgee said:

You can put anything you like in there or even leave it blank, usually your bank will just say something like "we cannot confirm this account are you sure you want to continue?" just say yes :yep:

Alernatively just put your order number in there :yinyang:

hi that order has been placed and paid

mysticriver 

• Like 1

now im a subscriber, what is the picture upload size/ - I remember something about bigger file sizes.

• Like 2

Have to say that subscription is a total bargain when you factor in the seeds and what they might cost if you had to purchase them.

Anyway great community here, happy to support the efforts of all involved regardless. 

• Like 6

I'll be resubbing soon as i want to get my hands on animal biscuits f2. Frosty fuckers they are.... :yinyang:

• Like 8

I'm waiting to get paid and I will re- subscribe.

I paid for a year subscription years ago and have been known as a subscriber ever since.

I'm not sure if that is a bug in the system, as I don't know what happens to an account once the years subscription has expired.

I'm a bit short of cash at the moment but will definitely be supporting UK420 again, hoping for some subbies seeds perhaps with ugorg genetics. As long as I get at least 8 fems I will be a happy bunny..

Peace bros

Subs

• Like 2

When i have the money i want to subscribe but will it say uk420 or anything undesirable on my bank statement ?

Cheers :smokin:

@joolz . Hi, Iv chosen to pay my subscription with Bitcoin . Could you please contact me with an address to send payment and I’ll get across straight away. I’m not allowed to send pm yet. Thanks 

Edited by vapeOguy
Writing same word twice

On 30/05/2021 at 9:07 PM, vapeOguy said:

@joolz . Hi, Iv chosen to pay my subscription with Bitcoin . Could you please contact me with an address to send payment and I’ll get across straight away. I’m not allowed to send pm yet. Thanks 

sorry mate, only just seen this, I'll send you a btc link , although it has to be said I'm not a fan of btc payments atm, I got lumbered with some huge fees when sending a payment and the arse seems to be dropping out of the value too
its cheaper to chuck some notes into an envelope and send special delivery than it currently is to send btc lol

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 8

14 hours ago, Joolz said:

sorry mate, only just seen this, I'll send you a btc link , although it has to be said I'm not a fan of btc payments atm, I got lumbered with some huge fees when sending a payment and the arse seems to be dropping out of the value too
its cheaper to chuck some notes into an envelope and send special delivery than it currently is to send btc lol

Ok no worries at all  . As you know, all sorted now . I’ll do fiat for any future purchases. It only cost me 43p to send so not to deadly. Just HODL the Bitcoin as it always goes up again . Cheers

• Like 2

On 01/06/2021 at 0:20 AM, Joolz said:

....arse seems to be dropping out of the value too

Buy the dip! lol

Takes some getting used to does BTC but once you get your head round it, it's great. But can understand why some would think it's more hassle than it's worth.

As has already been said hold on to the BTC for ~5 years and it'll be worth considerably more than it was when it was sent. Bitcoin is a long game but it's understandable that, that may not help the site short term. 

• Like 2