AVB.......... I had no idea!!!!

Ceiling Cat

I've been throwing away my AVB for years because I thought it was useless.  Last crop I collected the AVB and made some infused coconut oil but I hated the taste and found it made my mind overwork big time so didn't enjoy it.

I tried smoking it, which got me really baked but was a horrible experience.

Today however, I ran this crop's AVB through the vape pen again and I'm as stoned as I was the first time around, possibly even more so.

Really chuffed that suddenly I haven't run out of weed for at least another month. :fart:

Does anyone else do this or anything else with their AVB?

• Like 3

I use to Volcano on 5, then run the chamber again on 9.

I now run a chamber through on 9, full up always, then save the tip out in a jar and if I have a long stretch with no horizon, I can revape it again on 9. It's a different buzz and not quite as high or as deep or as strong, but it is a high and it's enough to settle my brain and my thoughts and get some centre back.

• Like 3

A guy once offered to pay me £5/g for already vaped weed so he could resell it mixed with regular weed..... He was enthused and couldn't see how it was still looking like weed without being ash.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Try MCT oil instead of coconut oil

Does it have a similar effect to the oil?  Every time I've tried edibles in recent years I've had this intense introspective experience, not really enjoyable.  Even smoking I find too intense now, probably a good thing.  Not sure what MCT is either.

MCT oil is a manufactured form of saturated fat that is made by processing palm oil and coconut oil. Many people use MCT oil and coconut oil interchangeably, however, they are not the same. Coconut oil is made up of both MCT and LCT fats, while MCT oil contains only medium-chain triglycerides. Thanks Google.

Less maybe more. Like drop rather the full spoon..

Yeah it can be intense. You best bet would be vaping but I'm guessing your doing that anyway. 

• Like 3

@Keye When your Volcano bag gets super sticky you can:

Chop it up, throw it into some warm milk and toss some chocolate in. Let it all melt off the bag and hey presto - hot fucklate. It's already carboxylated so knock yourself out - literally.

Cut it into neat ribbons and then VAPE THE BAG right in the Volcano - this was a revelation for me as I was throwing the bags away like an idiot. There's gold in them there hills.

Collect a few bags and then soak them in an alcohol solvent to "extract" - I prefer the two above though.

• Like 3

Make topicals , (good on joints n back) vape in ceramic oil cart (iso washed mixed with trim) cook with , loads of uses:yep:

• Like 1

Mine will probably go back to the earth. Growing, I should have enough weed to vape only fresh. And I'm not really into edibles, my monthly stem milk is enough for me. Think these AVB should make a good soil amendment, so compost seems a good way to recycle them. 

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 2

i can't imagine revaping my already vaped bud, it tastes bad enough on the third draw as it is, and i make sure i never run out.

• Like 7

I run my Volcano on 5.5. Run a bowl full 3 or 4 times depending on the strain. I save the AVB and make coco oil or olive oil with it. Used to make cakes and brownies but have a dodgy gall bladder at the moment so not been doing that as much as it can be fairly difficult to digest. 

• Like 2

I save all my avb in a jam jar.

I chuck a tablespoon of it ground up into a yogurt or tip it into a crumpet and butter the heck out of it. 

Then down the hatch it goes. 

Probably wasteful, I'll try infusing oils and see if it's better. 

Does get Neddy mashed already. 

• Like 2

I've got a fair sized jar full of the stuff just waiting to find something to do with it.  Most likely it'll end up in some kind of edible i guess.

• Like 3

I only use my Volcano chamber once. I just fill it almost right up, turn it up over 9 and run it in a pretty big bag. Then, I just tip that out in to my other glass jar.

I've heard about putting it in Milk and I admit, I've never done that actually - so I might give it a go. And shredding it and then putting that in to a bag and vaping it... how does that work? I can see if you ingest it and then your body breaks down different parts; when my filling chamber is dirty, I don't keep the stuff I clean out - surely it's been vaped and vaped and vaped and there isn't anything left?

After vaping the weed twice I don't like the taste and the high isn't worth it, so it's binned.

Maybe cake next time.

• Like 1