Mighty advice

Kush Lover

Managed to get  the Mighty+ for £268, nifty bit of kit, never been one for anything other than joints for over 30 years, finding it a bit tickly to be honest, fucking coughing fits at 2am isn't going down too well with missus :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a bit of a eureka moment last night.

Since I've owned a Mighty (2017) I have always used the little metal capsules, but last night I thought I'd try it without using a capsule and EUREKA!!!

What a difference, nice and easy to draw and a much more satisfying and chewy mouthful of vapour. 5 years wasted FFS!!!

I doubt that I'll use the capsules again... :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 4

@Arbre Medicinal I did the same so much better to toke on it took me a couple of years

Same with my volcano I used the whip because the bags looked a hassle 

Had a bag and now don't even know where me whip is

• Like 2

I’ve found the bowl will get grimey but the hit is a lot different. Bigger easier draws. Can fit quite a bit more bud in the chamber too compared to the capsule. 

Use a q tip soaked in iso/ethanol or similar and swirl it around the bowl more often than not and the bowl should stay clean. 

• Like 2

i have had a mighty for a year now i think, i never used the capsules, i only use the evenings/nighttime, but cleaning is always easy

still very happy with mine, has been used every single day

• Like 1

Capsules all the way for me, just up the temps a bit, clouds of lovely vapour without cleaning for several weeks, not several bowls! :guitar: 

• Like 2

i don't need to clean mine after several bowls, i usually clean mine between once a week/fortnight, easily 5-6 bowls a night, so usually 4--50 bowls before it needs cleaning, even then it's not that bad, but i guess it depends on the individual

i think i cleaned it about 6 days ago

large.mighty.jpg

• Like 3