Mighty advice

Kush Lover

I have two Mighty's. For when one dose isn't quite the thing. I also use the dosing pots, as this enables me to get a precise handle on doses used. When your main use is therapeutic, precise dosing is a good thing. Not essential, just handy. I load my dosing pots with near-as-dammit 0.2g. I purchased the loading tray kit, but don't find it useful and still load each pot by hand. Which is good exercise for my Parky hands, forces me to work with my tremors.

I also bought the Stainless steel cooler unit, but my verdict on that is 0/10. The glass mouthpieces are getting good rep, but I haven't tried one yet.

The only criticism I have is that the digital read-out doesn't last long. Both of mine have faded to virtual blank screen (unless I'm sitting in total blackout conditions); but then again, they are getting some serious hammer, I vape pretty much every hour on the hour these days.

On the whole, I say go for the Mighty. Of all the vapes I've tried it stands out by a mile.

• Like 4

I’ve never used the little dosing pods, there’s no need if you use the filler IMO (which is awesome.. no spillage ever!) as you can see when it’s at the top of the chamber anyways. It’s just more to clean. 

I had a stand 3D printed to make it stay more steady when not In your hand, but that’s it. They’re good bits of kit. 

Got my first Mighty 6 years ago, currently on number 2, screen gone like Arnold's (a little whack on the side gets it to pop back up for a bit lol) and the port around the charger is a bit hit and miss but it's used a lot and it's nearly 3 years old now. I'll be getting a new one soon, I nearly went for it yesterday but it's hanging in there and I know there is a Mighty plus in the not too distant future...

As mad as it sounds the best accessory I've got is the little plastic stand from Vapefiend, I only got it last year, wish I'd got one ages ago. I'd also grab some spare seals and maybe a spare dosing tool.

You're going to love it bro :yep:

FF

2 minutes ago, greengreensmog said:

I’ve never used the little dosing pods, there’s no need if you use the filler IMO (which is awesome.. no spillage ever!) as you can see when it’s at the top of the chamber anyways. It’s just more to clean. 

I had a stand 3D printed to make it stay more steady when not In your hand, but that’s it. They’re good bits of kit. 

If it wasn't for Parkinson's I would probably go down that route. But using the pots enables me to have a run of up to 40 doses ready at hand without need of reloading, which, when the tremor hits, is kinda useful! Using the pots, I just wait for a break in the tremor scene, and then load the wee buggers up into magazines like so many sub-machine gun clips!

• Like 4

Had mine since late last year. It came with a dosing cap which gets used all the time, and glass mouthpeice(which I havent tried yet) 

I just grind up some weed, then stick the capsule face down in the ground up weed, lid on then into the mighty. Kept the oven clean so far and I've done away with the mesh screen on the cooling unit (the caps have mesh top)

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!! Thanks for all the advice and help and @ratdog it was the mighty but using a discount code got the price down, I like to round numbers down as much as I can lol

The fuckity bit is that I was just about to order but had to pop out to get a new wheel barrow and the damn turbo on the car just went!  Round a corner, foot down and you could just hear it rip itself apart, it looks like the oil feed pipe split and the turbo has just crapped itself!

I think the Mighty is going to take a back seat for a minute as a turbo isn't cheap.

Thanks again dudes.

• Like 1

The mighty I paid 228 delivered used a ten % off code and then another ten%code and they stacked , I did have to verify the purchase first and they honoured it . Wasn’t the site sponsor btw .

16 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

The mighty I paid 228 delivered used a ten % off code and then another ten%code and they stacked , I did have to verify the purchase first and they honoured it . Wasn’t the site sponsor btw .

Thanks mate but just getting quotes on my turbo, it looks like I will be sticking with the blunts for a while to say the least

Just now, Kush Lover said:

Thanks mate but just getting quotes on my turbo

i feel for you mate, i had it go on my tranny years ago, no cheap option!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i feel for you mate, i had it go on my tranny years ago, no cheap option!

Thanks @ratdog been speaking to a lot of garages and it seems I will saving a lot by doing it myself, I'm in the wrong game I need to own a garage!

• Like 2

I have to say that having owned both a mighty and crafty that i think they are over priced and over rated, give me a butane vape anyday, dynavap and sticky brick blows them away!

• Like 3

I have maybe five units in a drawer ,hardly used . The best and probably smallest vape I've used is a puffco pen for shatter or rosin . It'll have you in a foetal position catching your breath if you draw too hard ! Handier than a big ass dabbing set up ,nice but more clutter .

Sadly I can no longer procure concentrates nor the means of squishing my own but the pax ,solo ,storm etc lay redundant . 

On 26/03/2021 at 10:29 PM, mr rhino said:

I have to say that having owned both a mighty and crafty that i think they are over priced and over rated, give me a butane vape anyday, dynavap and sticky brick blows them away!

Whereas I'm the exact opposite.... Horses for courses and all that.... It's great we have so many choices available....

And if you prefer butane, the lotus is far far better than the dynavap in standard form imo....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Whereas I'm the exact opposite.... Horses for courses and all that.... It's great we have so many choices available....

And if you prefer butane, the lotus is far far better than the dynavap in standard form imo....

I didn't realise the lotus was still in production/availiable? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

I didn't realise the lotus was still in production/availiable? 

It isn't anymore. Stopped a couple of months ago I found recently which is a shame. 

I've had mine a good few years now and only occasional use as I prefer the simplicity of battery powered. But it beats the dynavap in standard form hands down. And my mighty/crafty for taste.

It's just impractical for most situations and the genius vapcap click makes the learning curve on the lotus a tad difficult and not worthwhile for many.... I suspect the success of the dynavap did not help lotus.... I still get it out on occasions.....

Edited by M Pamplemousse
Spelling