Mighty advice

Kush Lover

Are you coming straight from smoking to the Mighty? If you are then it will take weeks for your tolerance to adjust. When it does one bowl in the Mighty is great IMO. Not as good as my Volcano but a good compromise when out and about. 

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Been using s&b vapes for years.

For better draw consider a different vape.

Tinymight is much more free flowing and a far better vape.

For desktops, you can't get more free flowing than a vapbong. And flowerpot pot with decent rig is also excellent. Imo much better than a bag like system....

S&B make some great vapes but tech wise have stood still imo whilst the competition have moved on. Tbh my  crafty plus is probably the last s&b product I will buy. There is sooooo much better out there and more on the radar.....

My mighty is getting hanging I need to replace it not up on other units what’s good on the radar?

TS

19 minutes ago, Sinnerman said:

My mighty is getting hanging I need to replace it not up on other units what’s good on the radar?

there is a newer mighty, the 'plus', this is what i'm getting next

i love my mighty, no problem with air flow either

• Like 2

@Sinnerman

I like the tinymight with a decent glass stem. See previous posts.

Tetra Pw80 which is mod based gets lots of good reviews. Hard to get hold of.

Dynavap with induction heater is fun for small powerful hits.

I tend to prefer desktops these days as the taste is so superior.

What's the problem with the mighty?

Not my first choice these days but it's still a solid vape. Is it purely the draw restriction?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mubo said:

@LittleFeat no I have given up smoking, I vape(nicotine).  I suppose I was expecting it to be like that. 

Vaping dry herbs is nothing like ecig vaping or dab cartridge style vaping. It’s much more subtle and healthier. Smoking a big fat blunt doesn’t create the same amount of vapour as an ecig so no way would a dry herb vape even come close!  Its not suppose to. Dry herb vaping creates a light mist that’s healthy on the lungs but still potent. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I use a glass bubbler type thing on my mighty (not with any water in) and its the closest to smoking as I get imo. I didnt get on with the mouthpiece unless I take it out, looks a bit suss using a great big glass tube when out..lol

• Like 1

I've gone from volcano to crafty. The volcano is a great wat to get wasted but my weed consumption was too high.

Was already using a crafty three times a week when out and about and was pleasantly surprised with the hit.

I always use capsules and fill them 40 at a time which is a bit of a faff.

Have been on the crafty full time now for over a week and weed consumption is down 50%, so that's definitely a good result.

As for the mighty, I like the extra battery and the temperature adjustment on the device rather than with an app.

Don't like the sound of display problems people are reporting and not standing up on a table top properly would probably get annoying as well.

I would probably be happy with the mighty but for the money, I'm going to stick with the crafty for now.

BTW: I have just seen the mighty for £219 including next day delivery.

^^ £219 is for the old mighty, newer mighty+ seem to be going for £322.

Edited by SmokeTester

I have just bought a mighty +...

I bought the original mighty when it first came out and sold it within a week as i  thought the vapour was too thin...

Well the Mighty + has completely changed my mind it pumps out the vapour at 210c and we'll tasty, it's just so convenient just puffing away and throw another capsule when done..I think i must of had a dodgy original mighty lol

• Like 2

I've just picked up a Mighty + after using the original Mighty for 4 years at least
not convinced it's any better hit wise but the quicker charging time is handy, which is cool because the battery life is really not so good :/

3 or 4 hits in and mine is on half power

the usb charge is a better touch, but not convinced it's £102  better than the original

I would be surprised if the battery lasted long enough to vape the 8 refill capsules

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 5

Yeah I think i've been getting 6-8 bowls from the Mighty+ which is pretty much the same as I got from my Mighty (the 20% extra battery life version)

All I wanted was a Mighty with USB charging, so I'm happy. But it's not gonna be worth the extra money for most people, especially with the price drops on the OG.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/11/2021 at 0:00 AM, Joolz said:

3 or 4 hits in and mine is on half power

Do you mean bowls? 

The usb-c charging is tempting. But ended up with 2 mightys so have one as backup. Not convienient for when out and about though. Also got a charging thing for phone which could also charge the mighty+ when out and about. 

If people are looking for a closer to smoking and easier pulls try the glass mouthpiece. 

• Like 1