Mighty advice

Kush Lover

I don't mean to sound like a diddly dickhead but it seems you're just bragging about having a lotus rather than making valuable suggestions. 

Glad you have a nice lotus vape mate. 

Sorry for getting out the wrong side of bed this morning 

19 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I don't mean to sound like a diddly dickhead but it seems you're just bragging about having a lotus rather than making valuable suggestions. 

Glad you have a nice lotus vape mate. 

Sorry for getting out the wrong side of bed this morning 

You sound like your being a dickhead to me..... Wasn't bragging..... Making an observation. I'll shut up though wouldn't want to cause you offence....

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, M Pamplemousse said:

You sound like your being a dickhead to me..... Wasn't bragging..... Making an observation. I'll shut up though wouldn't want to cause you offence....

Quick 30 s and I found a supplier still with stock....

I'm expecting the Mighty 2 to be released soon..... so am holding back on a purchase to replace my current Mighty.

The charging failed and it was out of guarantee so i popped the case and the socket connection looked iffy so i glued it down and it works. However, it doesn't work when plugged in. It does the little vibrate pulse over and over until you unplug it and it doesn't heat up if you turn it on while charging. The case broke so i had to fashion some little clips and bond them with resin to the inside of the case them remove bits with a rotary tool until it clamshelled back together.

I really love my Volcano and i love the Mighty. It travels around with me quite a lot. I have a little Pelicase for it that takes just the unit and a little round silicone weed tub; and also a slightly larger case that holds the charger, a weed tub and a grinder and unit. It knocks around in my cup holders sometimes and the fins and extremities are snapped and broken. The clutch mechanism at the top, when you twist it on, is nearly gone - i've had to bond bits to that also and not been too successful with it.

I ordered a 'Volcano' Beach Towel and i have soem dosing caps but i dont' use them. I also bough the little dosing cap key ring holder thing, but that's null and void too. I would buy the pack of three top filter things that you suck through.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

a glass bubbler on the mighty is a good recent addition, I've never added water though, I was going to get another vapour doc box type vape as I had loads over the years and nothing came close for me, but was hesitent because the glass whips they supply have gone small and crap. But saw this thing on the bay and love it..I didnt particularly like the plastic mouthpieces which was making me go back to the "Old Faithful" box vapes

Dosing Capsules :yep:
Capsule magazine :yep:

Mighty Stand :yep:

Adapters for Water Pipe :yep:

Bag/Case :yep: (fleabay ‘tactical waist pack belt pouch wallet’ )

Bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) for cleaning stuff. :!::yep:

Edited by bartman

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2021 at 10:11 AM, Kush Lover said:

I think I am about to pull the trigger and jump into the deep end of the vaping world with a Mighty. The Solo 2 is still an option but from all reports the Mighty will be the better purchase for me.

I wanted to ask anyone who has a Mighty, when you got yours was there anything you should of got with it or recommend me get with it like dosing cap etc.

Any advice is appreciated as the missus isn’t a massive fan of the new crop...it stinks.

I have the Mighty and the Volcano, unless you really need a device to be portable I would highly recommend getting the Volcano over the Mighty. Its far far far superior. I found the Mighty gets irritating and annoying very quickly. Whereas I can use my Volcano multiple times a day and it’s always brilliant. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The electric heat ones all make me cough and wheeze.

Butane doesn't I've gone back to vaping and ordered a volcano classic as you're not drawing heated vape

The only problem with butane ones is the torch as I tried many and they were all suspicious and quite a few fail and they really don't like cheap gas.

I can't believe they've stopped making them as the lotus was a nice design and if you can find one @Ned Flanders

I luckily got one as a backup unused came with a spare plate that is a new design? as IIRC some cracked but my old one still works fine

I've got a solo (terrible dry mouth) and a plenty which is the same but lesser to a degree and an old flowermate which still works

• 3 weeks later...

Good bit of kit I use the dosing pods load em up and take the round holder full of pods out for the day for simplicity had it few years only problem I’ve had was the lcd screen back light went after a month so gotta illuminate it with my phone to see temps.

TS

• 3 months later...

@Sinnerman yep mine did that after a few months. Bit crap tbh. Wonder whether S&B quality has declined since Drake and other venture capital took it over?

@mubo yep, quite a lot of resistance with the capsules on the draw. Try filling them less to get more air through. :)

• Like 1

Or just don’t bother with the capsules for max airflow but then the chamber needs more frequent cleaning and I found it more of a faff to fill while out and about and on the go.  I find all my dry herb vapes are quite a hard pull compared to the lightness of toke from the Volcano for example.  Maybe I’m just a greedy bastard though and should sip at them more instead of treating them like I’m puffing on a joint. lol

• Like 2

Been using s&b vapes for years.

For better draw consider a different vape.

Tinymight is much more free flowing and a far better vape.

For desktops, you can't get more free flowing than a vapbong. And flowerpot pot with decent rig is also excellent. Imo much better than a bag like system....

S&B make some great vapes but tech wise have stood still imo whilst the competition have moved on. Tbh my  crafty plus is probably the last s&b product I will buy. There is sooooo much better out there and more on the radar.....

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 3